Grand Battle

( Play this song for this part of the chapter)

( It has been a couple of days since the battle against the Resolute. Since then, the crew of the  Angel has been hard at work. From the engineers and technicians like Raf, repairing any damaged mobile suit to the pilots of said mobiles suits constantly going to the training simulators in order to sharpen their skills for the next battle.  Currently,  Trena, Jena, Katherin, Arcee, Miko, Bulkhead, and Kira were on the bridge of the ship talking to Agent Fowler through a transmission)

" Thanks to the ship that you had sent here. We were able to train our boys in the military on how to pilot these things. My main question is this though. Will you have to take these big things back?" Said Fowler. " Yes, unfortunately. We will need to take the GMs back due to their task of acting as your support. Heading to earth as we speak, an enemy ship is headed toward Earth. Hold them off until we arrive there, which will be in thirty minutes. The enemy had a head start on us so they will be there in ten. That is why I had that ship's crew along with the ship that we sent to Japan. Train your soldiers how to pilot suits like those." Said Jena.

" We know that both governments have possibly scanned and researched how we built them. Whatever you do with that information is up to you." Said Trena." Can I assume that the reason for there being a ship in Japan is because that is where Miss Nikada was born?" Asked Fowler. " That is correct Agent Fowler. We had sent a ship there that was an old acquaintance of Miko's side of the family.  As for Kira, well her mother was aboard this should the entire time so our plan was to retrieve Kira and then go pick up Miko. We were lucky that we had put in a frequency that was attuned to their bloodline which would lead them to the ship should our first plan fail. Which has it happened did fail. " Said Jena. " So how do Rafiel and our cybertronian now human autobots fit into this?" Asked Fowler. The autobots fit because they kept the two young ones safe while Raf is here a friend to the family. ( Looks at  Rafiel). He can return home to his family at any time. Though that will have to wait for now as it seems that our quarry has arrived on Earth." Said Trena as she looked at the bottom of the screen to see a red flashing light below Fowler as a soldier runs toward him.

" Sir, enemy ships have reached the stratosphere of the earth. The two allied ships are currently hovering along the clouds. Shall I give the order for them men to mobilize?" Asked the soldier." Do it,  but have four platoons to help with the evacuation effort. ( Watches the soldier salute and then looks at the screen as the soldier runs off). We'll do what we can to hold them off, but you'd better hurry." Said Folwer. " Don't worry Agent Fowler,  we'll be there soon. ( Ends the call and then looks at Katherin, Arcee, and Kira). Katherin, get your squad ready. You and Bulkhead. will be protecting the angel. I'll send Aqua Squad down to the surface in order to help the battle down below. ( Watches Katheirn nod her head and then turns toward Arcee and Kira). Kira, this time, you'll be taking the Redeemer. Arcee will pilot the Nova this time. I have a feeling that Sierra and  Airachnid will be given more powerful mobile suits. I will settle the score with Mina by using my Astray Blue. No doubt she'll use her astray red. Those were the gundams that we last fought with Said  Trena as  Kira and  Arcee nodded their heads.

" What about Vince? I never saw him join them aboard the Resolute." Said Miko. " The Inferno was destroyed during the battle. I saw the Murasaki's attack it before it was destroyed by the Crimson. Your friend is no longer among the living." Said Jena as Miko and Kira balled their hands into a fist and then tightened their fist.  ( Looks at  Trena). Mom, make sure she pays for what she did. We may not have liked Vince,  but he didn't deserve to die like that. Come on  Arcee, Miko, it's time we got ready for the battle." Said  Kira as she walked out of the bridge with  Arcee and  Miko right behind her.

( Over aboard the Resolute)

" Those two did a real number on your mobile suit  Airachnid. But then again, we are dealing with Kira and your rival. ( Looks at Mani). You better have some stronger mobile suits than what you gave us. We need an edge against them." Said  Sierra. " Not to worry, we have two mobile suits in the hangar waiting for you. If you will please follow me Airachnid, Sierra you need to head off to a black and red-winged gundam." Said Mina as she led Airachnid to the hangar bay while  Sierra ran ahead of them.