Leaving Earth/ Explainin the war

( Soon after informing Miko, Kira, Raf, and team Prime about what has been happening across the galaxy. Trena had the Angel set a cross for Cybertron,  in order to drop off members of team prime on their home planet. All except for  Arcee and  Bulkhead since they were staying with The crew of the Angel)

" So tell us more about your situation,  you speak as if you need Kira and Miko's help with something." Said  Ratchet. " ( Looks at  Ratchet as they stand on the bridge with  Kira, Arcee, Miko, Bulkhead, Raf, and Bumblbee at the bridge's main window watching as the stars fly by). That's because we do. Like myself and their ancestors before us. We only fight to try and keep the peace between what was once called the Earth Federation though a different earth in another galaxy from this one, and their enemies known as Zaft. Have been at constant war with each other. Those of the Yula Atha/ Zala bloodline have done what our ancestors did and fought to keep the peace. Whether it's trying to get both sides to sign a nonaggression act or forcing both sides to withdraw from a battlefield. We've done what we can to prevent innocent lives from being lost. Even if that means destroying battleships and cruisers on both sides." Said Jena.

" But every time we think there will be no more war. Some lunatic comes from out of the shadows and orchestrates a hidden attack from one side in order to force their own into starting another war. We've stopped them all as best we can. It's gotten to a point where both sides see us as the enemy. We only have one ally though. The place where our ancestor, Cagali Yula Atha grew up in. The place was once a nation that lived on an island by itself but had the most advanced tech. Though through the years and thanks to us. It became a unified planet under the banner of the nation called Orb. With their help, we were able to establish allies across the galaxy that shared our view of peace." Said Trena. " ( Walks over to Kira and Miko). However, the nation was attacked by both the Federation and Zaft on two different fronts. Both sides trying to capture and claim Orb as a piece of their nation. Since both sides knew that Orb wa the only nation that could stand up to both of them. ( Brings up images of giant mobile suits). These are what they used to destroy each other. Machines that could destroy cities within the blink of an eye." Said Kristen as she showed team Prime, Kira, Miko, and Raf images of four titan-sized mobile suits.

( Psyco Gundam)

( Psyco blue and Red)