The fresh meat (extreme fluff/light smut warning)

As me and Jackie were hornily making out in the kitchen (I was leaning her on the table as she grabbed my neck to deepen the tongue-kissing) before I left to go to Slender's place, she whined like a kid looking at a toy they really wanted as I stopped to pack my things (teddy bear, baton, 99 penguin plushies, clothes and a sorta-family photo including me, my new family and Slenderman's proxies as they're my new sisters/brothers, mainly brothers). "Eeeeli, why'd you stoooop?" I didn't want her to kill me by smothering me in her cleavage, so I told her in the most caring voice ever "I have to go to Slender's place now, Jackie. Goodbye and I love you all." As I stepped to the door and opened it, I saw some weird bipedal canine who introduced itself, or should I say, himself with a spring in his voice that only a crappy TV salesman has, but I didn't wanna be rude so I allowed him in. 

???: "Elias Walker, correct? My name's Matteo Adams, but you can call me Matt. I heard from a few friends of mine that you're going to Slender's for the week, so let me give you a piece of advice: don't piss off Sammy." As I heard the name "Sammy", I started to have horrible flashbacks to a nightmare back when I lived with my abusive mother about Bendy And The Ink Machine as Sammy Lawrence chased me through a hallway filled up to my knees in ink, so my knees buckled as I fell to the floor and Sally saw me fall then walked up to me. "Big bro, you okay? I saw you fall an-" I quickly yet politely cut her off by saying "Sorry for interrupting you, Sally but I'm fine. Just fell to the floor but big bro isn't hurt, my knees sting a little though it's nothing serious." 

(A/N: "Don't piss off Sammy" is a code phrase for "good luck and stay safe")

Slenda walked into the room and saw me on the floor and Matt walked up to her with a sway in his tail and said in a polite tone "Hello there, Slenda. You might not know me, so let me introduce myself. *ahem* My name's Matteo Adams, but-" As Matteo was going to introduce himself again, Slenda swiftly hugged me, put me down after kissing my cheek as it left a black lipstick mark and spoke to Matt, saying "I can call you Matt. I heard you say it when Elias and Jackie were... kissing very ravenously. They were swapping spit while Elias got a little horny and grabbed Jackie's ass." 

I then got really embaressed as I blushed a REALLY deep red and put my head down in shame as I grabbed my bags and started to leave until Jess, Benny and Ann stopped my by yelling "WAIT, ELI! You didn't give us a quick smooch goo-" I then walked over to the three and kissed them on the back of their hands, so they returned the favour by kissing my cheek after putting on red lipstick and leaving a kiss mark (Ann), giving me a hickey after giving me her number with a note that said "will you be my player two in a game called dating, Eli?" (Benny) and giving me back rubs while kissing my forehead to calm me down before going to an unfamiliar place (Jess). "Girls, I have to go now and I don't want to keep Slenderman waiting." As I turned around to leave, one of Slendy's brothers I assume, was wearing a colourful polka-dot suit before cheerily greeting me by saying "HOW FUN IT IS TO SEE A NEW FRIEND! MY NAME'S SPLENDORMAN! WHAT'S YOUR NAME, NEW FRIEND?" 

I was a little freaked out by the cheery smile as all I was able to see before happiness was pain, suffering and torment, so I introduced myself to this Splendorman guy by saying with a slight stutter "E-Elias W-Walker, 18 years old, auti-" As I was going to say that I was on the autism spectrum, Splendorman swung me around with his tentacles while tickling me, causing me to scream in laughter and slight pain.

Splendy: "Autism Spectrum Disorder, I assume? WONDERFUL! I FOUND AN AUTISTIC FRIEND, SLENDA! WOO-HOO!" After 5 minutes of everyone, even Ann, crying as I left the CP mansion with Matt following to protect me, I somehow teleported to Slenderman's version of the CP mansion just by thinking of it and some Jess-looking dude put a knife against my neck whilst yelling through gritted teeth "I KNOW THAT YOU'RE ZALGO, SO DON'T DENY IT BY SAYING YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ZALGO IS!" If I didn't shit myself in fear, I would've done so about now so I introduced myself with tears in my eyes. "Elias W-Walker, 18 years of age, Autism Spectrum Disorder. What's your name?" I saw the man's eyes widen as he put the knife away and wiped some flaky blood from my neck whislt saying "Jeff the Killer, Jess the Killer's brother. Have you seen her, by any chance? Sorry if I'm hurting your neck, I have to apply pressure as I wipe away the blood." 

"I have and she's, pardon my derogatory language, really good in bed. Trust me, I know because me and her did the deed, if you know what I mean. Also, you don't need to apologise to a shitshow like me." I then saw Jeff tear up in joy and pain after what I said then he pulled me inside and... everyone I saw looked at me like I was here before, sorta annoyed but happy. "YO, ELI! YOU STILL UP FOR THAT MK11 MATCH!? I'M BETTIN' MY LEFT NUT I'LL WIN!" "YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM! ALSO, I'M BETTING MY RIGHT LUNG I'LL WIN!" As me and BEN played MK11, I heard the sickly-sweet chorus of static again and, even though my head was pulsing in pain, I won with reverse controls and eyes shut against BEN. "BEN, are you okay? You don't seem so well after I beat you and I just wanted to see how you were." I then feel BEN hug me while softly crying into my chest and saying "I'm okay, Eli. Thanks for your concern, though. The reason I'm crying is... no-one truly cared about me and you're the first person to ask me if I'm okay."

After BEN answered me, I pulled out a ziploc bag filled with weed and we knew exactly what to do... WEED SMOKIN' TIME! As me and BEN downed blunt after blunt, I started to sing Make It Bun Dem word for word. "We mash up the place, turn up the bass and make em all have fun. WE-AH BLAZE THE FIYAH, MAKE IT BUN DEM!" As I finished singing the piece of dubstep gold, BEN started to have a panic attack while saying "Jeff's in the walls, Eli. HE'S IN THE GOD DAMN WA-" *slap* "BEN drowned, listen to me. I'll protect you from all dangers, even my own."