Part -1

This story is about a Island name Shakti Nagar. Shakti Nagar is a group of 8 small Island. Every Island have their own ruler and there is one ruler who ruled all island. It's like he is a king and other 8 is like a minister.
      History of this Island is very old and mysterious. it is said that when this Island was established, A fierce battle was  took place on this tapu, the first  king of this Island defeated the demons with the power of a stone named Blood stone, after defeat all the demons ran away from this Island.For the protection of Island that king made a shield on whole Island with the power of bloodstone. After, some year he died . It is said that he died because he was not mentally strong for holding power of bloodstone. Only those people can hold power of bloodstone who is both mentally and physically strong.

( This is the scene from Orphan  shelter, where a old man who tells history of that Island to the childrens.)

Lily-  Then Guruji (teacher) where is that stone name what you said blo_ blo_ 🥴

Abhay- Blood stone,  You blabbering girl🤭.

Lily-  Ya , I know I was about to say Blood stone. You half minded person.😒

Guriji- stop teasing each other and listen to me.

   Such people say that when the king posses that power his sole slowly slowly becomes weak and in the end he understood he is going to die, fot protect this Island he hide himself with stone somewhere underground in palace and from that time to till now people let that king die.

Lily-  ah! So 😢 sad. He sacrifice himself for our ancestors.

Abhay- oh! You little lily , why you always seem sad after listening any death story.

L

ily- I am not like you coldhearted person 😐.he sacrifice himself for us what could be more sad than this.

Alphine-  But lily there is no proof he died.

Lily- you both are bad brothers, I hate you.🙎

Alphine - oh! Am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.😔

Lily- 😣

Guruji - Let's go to sleep now everyone, it's too late.

( Here Abhay, lily and Alphine are Brothers and Sister, guruji bring all three after their parents kill by few thieves and also their houses were burned. Lily is youngest of all her age is 10, In the middle Abhay his age is 12 and the eldest brother Alphine his age is 15 years old)

Abhay - (talks to alphine with eyes closed) why guruji always tells us small small part of story.

Alphine - can you eat 3 time food at 1 times.

Abhay - no.

Lily- yes,I can 😸.

Abhay- why not? You are ghost, witch.
Ghost can eat everything at a time.

Lily- and you are witcher, ghost,  mad people.

Abhay- 😧😧.

Alphine -  you too are too noisy. You both irritate me.( After silence few seconds aphine said)

no one can eat. Same here, guruji tells us small part of story, so that we can  understand and learn.

Abhay,lily- I 🙈 see.

( Next morning in palace)

Gaurav and lily are brothers sister, these two are only kids of present king. In which lily is 15 years old and Gaurav is 10 years old)

Gaurav - it disgusting, too much security here. Why there is always guard roaming here and there.

(After few time with Gaurav said his father (king)

Father, can me and dii(elder sister)  can go to evening fair.

King- no, son I can't let you go there alone. You are the future of this Island.
And I can't play with future of this nation. There will be some guard with you.

Gaurav- we are not child anymore.

King- now,you are not enough to go alone.

Gaurav - 🥴🥴 ohk.