Chapter 17: A Little Help!

The scene starts with Zeldris waking up once again in a deep breath. He looked around to see his friends conversing, he tapped around his abdomen and chest before shaking slightly..remembering what had killed him. Under his eyes he had deep bags, his black pupils shook due to the stress. Zeldris placed his hands over his face, as his hands covered his face, he tried to hold back on having a melt down, his hair tried to escape between his fingers as he gritted his teeth panicking slightly. Zeldris had thoughts race through his head as he continued to panic.

Zeldris: 'What do I do?..if I go too late he'll have an army of people I can't even hurt..if I go too early then I die trying to save Phoebe. He's got powers and I can't even fight them head on, not even with Takeo, Ryo or Jack..they aren't power users..Donny was different because his power was simple to avoid..but Tristan can conjure up things. He'll destroy us with no effort..'

As the laughs continued from his friends. Zeldris felt a soft touch on his back. He lifted his face from his hands before looking back.

Tabitha: "A-Are you okay?..you have the look of a dead man in your eyes again...Zeldris."

Zeldris rubbed his eyes before nodding his head.

Tabitha: "Some part of me..doesn't believe that, what is going on? Have you been sleeping?.."

Zeldris nodded his head but he looked away.

Zeldris: "It's nothing..let's just all go home."

Zeldris said lowly before he tucked his hands into his pockets and made his way home. Everyone looked at him, then at each other before splitting up to go home. Zeldris had flashbacks of what was going to happen..there was nothing he could do, even if he tried to..he'd be powerless. The scene changed and Zeldris was back inside his house. His mum greeted him but she gasped looking at the deep bags under his eyes.

???: "Zeldris?! Have you been getting the appropriate sleep? Oh my goodness."

Zeldris: "Yeah..it's just been a long day.."

???: "Oh my, please sleep Zeldris. You look like you're about to pass out. I'll make dinner and leave it in the fridge for you."

Zeldris nodded in thanks before he walked up the stairs. As he made it to his room, he sat down before laying back. Right now..Phoebe was probably being hypnotised and Tristan was about to receive his powers. Zeldris shook his head vigorously before he laid back..his friends were about to be hypnotised and all he did was just sit inside and do absolutely nothing. It was getting dark, his room was pitch black and he couldn't sleep soundly knowing what was about to go on. He got up and looked down at his phone..everyone was probably asleep. Zeldris wanted to talk to one person, a person that would give him advice just like before.

The scene changed and it was raining quite heavy. Zeldris was walking through town until he made it down to a bunch of houses. He raised his fist and knocked on a door before standing back. Footsteps were heard in the distance as they got closer to the door. A familiar voice was heard from behind the door after a short pause.

Renjiro: "Who's there?"

Renjiro's voice was always booming always so sharp, it made you think you were in the army always needing to salute him.

Zeldris: "It's me, Zeldris."

Renjiro: "What the hell..what do you want punk?"

Zeldris: "I just need to...talk."

Renjiro opened the door slightly to take a peek at him, he looked at his eyes before he shut the door once again. He then opened the door and stepped back saying.

Renjiro: "Come in, don't catch cold."

Zeldris stepped in before he closed the door behind him. As he stepped in, he began to look around, everything seemed different from the last time he was inside..it seemed so peaceful since Donny wasn't around to harass Tabitha.