Chapter 9: The Brawl Part 2!

The scene opened to reveal Zeldris running in the field, trailing behind him was the big bully known as Donny. Zeldris turned around as the two got to the large tree. Zeldris balled his fist before he looked up at him. Donny stopped running before he walked closer to Zeldris to close the distance.

Donny: "Finally ready to fight, pussy boy?"

Zeldris: "I've been fighting, you're just too much of a dumbass to realise. Donovan." Zeldris teased.

Donny growled as he threw off his blazer, as he did so, he revealed his rather large muscles. Veins were popping out all over as his muscles as they began to expand. Donovan looked down at him as he flexed slightly. He was beginning to feel his rage take over, his anger boiling and brewing from within.

Donny: "Forget using you as my bitch, I'm going to kill you and make your hot mum my bitch." Donny scowled as he stormed over.

With each step Donny took, the ground had a slight crack in it. An ominous red glow was seen around him as he got closer. Zeldris took a deep breath, his heart was pounding against his chest..he began to feel fear knowing one misstep could mean his life..and all the work he had done would go to waste. Zeldris ran toward Donny, he kept his composure despite Donny's attempts to provoke him. Donny had a rather evil cackle seeing his prey get closer.

Donny: "That's right..come closer!!"

As Zeldris got closer to Donny, Donny's right hand twitched slightly as he opened it. He balled it before he threw a punch toward Zeldris, the wind could be felt just as it got close to his face. Zeldris barely dodged it, his hair being cut slightly as the punch skimmed past his face. Zeldris gritted his pearly white teeth as his pupils shrunk..that was a deadly blow. His fist flew at him like a canon ball..

Zeldris: 'This curse..is no joke, that was almost me.' Zeldris thought as he focused his attention on the monster.

When another punch was thrown toward him, Zeldris leaped up before sending a kick toward his face. Zeldris's leg ached..kicking his skull was tough, like trying to destroy iron with your bare feet. Zeldris landed on his hands before he rolled back, he placed his right hand down on the ground to catch himself before he got up. Donny laughed at his feeble attempt. Zeldris had began to wonder how he would actually do enough damage to him..but he still had hope. The scene changed. We are brought to a flashback of Zeldris and Renjiro brawling it out for training. Zeldris was keeping up with Renjiro but Renjiro secured the win by flipping him over.

Zeldris: "I give, I give, you're too damn strong Renjiro." Zeldris said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Renjiro leaned over before punching him on the head. Zeldris shouted in pain as he held the bump on his head.

Renjiro: "It's captain to you, private. All the times we've been training, you've always given up when you are put into a corner. Why?" Renjiro questioned as he folded his arms.

Zeldris: "Well..if I'm already beaten, there's no point getting up. I might as well stop and just lose."

Renjiro: "Drop down and give me twenty push-ups private, now!" Renjiro commanded with his booming voice.

Zeldris did as he was told.

Renjiro: "You'll keep doing sets of twenty until I feel I've beaten that morality out of you. The fight isn't over until YOU say it's over! If you lay down when all odds are lost, then you'll never win a fight! Don't you dare give up, not until you're actually knocked out or dead! Your focus should be making sure your enemy loses! Not accepting your beating lying down like coward!" Renjiro informed.

Renjiro: "I don't ever want to see that sorry display like that ever again, is that clear private?"

Zeldris: "Yes..but what if they're too strong for me?"