chapter 27

Destiny~
It's their destiny to end up togetherness., and at the same time, there is a question which lies in my mind whenever I think of them. 

A soul is never meant to be alone. No matter how many years it takes to reach its peace,  it will be recreated to be destined to meet another part ~ soul mate.

And the moon goddess blessed everyone with a soul mate, especially taekook. 

And it is meant to eternity, or is it just a beginning of new twisted fate for them? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's  going to be a blue moon in a week , my lord, and I have been trying to heal you, but it won't make any difference themore I heal you the more it reverses and I hope you find the significant blood to cure yourself, its a strong curse by the Queen, and even in the history there is no bane for it. As she said, the moment the blue moon comes, you may turn into ashes, and no being in the world shall remember you or fears of you. You will be forgotten by all."
The moment the healer finishes, he gets thrown aside, and the blood oozes out from every part of his body. He takes his last breath as his body gets contacted to the grill fixed on the wall.

" NO ONE IS SUPERIOR THAN ME, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN RULE ALL OVER, AND NO PROSPECT OR CURSE CAN TAKE ME DOWN YOU BLOODY DOG " the man screamed as darkness surrounded him, making it hard to see his face and structure. Blood streamed down his eyes as he mourned for his mate, who he sacrificed for all his power , his one and only beloved that moon goddess created for him, his heartbeats can be heard as it bleeds from inside, and even the moon goddess can't do anything, he is cursed with the all mighty Queen and no one can't do anything except the pure one, and all this because of greed.... even though he is hot-headed and determined to live on, his soul is waiting for his another half.....

The myth says that Jesus created a human with two arms and 2 legs, and a head with two sides, and then he separated the human into two and made  a bond between them and left them to find each other....
And about the other one,
The god created another half to live a good life, with a person who you can share everything like love,affection, hate, anger etc..
A person who can be another half and who can be on your side always, even in hell. Who can make you feel home and who you can make happy ....a beloved.
And no one is aware of the consequences, which they will face if they lose their mate,...
It's written that
The one who leaves his mate behind will mourn to death, and can never be able to feel the warmth and comfort, love from the other even though the world turns upside down , there will be no other. Who will be able to bring you out.
Until you find them in another life.
Recarnation of the mate will happen depending on your will and the good deed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Let's start, depending upon the information that the elder gave on the concussions of water creatures, we got to know that, jungkook needs help in getting to know his hidden powers as we already know he is a healer we got more to know, there will be arrangements done for the pack protection hope everyone will be alert and about the arrangements of new border pass it will be handled by the foxes, and no one is allowed to go out of pack with out permission nor crosses over the tertiary line, and the pack healers are ordered to keep everyone in check. We need warlocks to create a strong  barrier that no enemy or an intruder can cross the border. Hope everything goes well. You all are free to go  and start the preparations. " Namjoon said, and everyone started to leave, saying that they were pleased .

And then jin and jennie, along with Jimin and Mia, made their way towards the pack hospital.
Jhope and Milli to the border, and suga and ji-ah to training sessions to pups.
Jackson with the fox leader to the border cross...
Namjoon, along with Taekook, are left in the office.
" ok kids go home and rest for a bit, I know it's hard to handle all this things but Taehyung-ah you have to come with me, and jungkook make sure that you will be helping jin at hospital, and both of you should be down to work at 3pm, since it's just 11:30 am you guys have 3 and half hours to enjoy and no funny business. You are free to go. I have so much work left over. " Finishing Namjoon started his work, not minding the cute awestruck jungkook at his orders and work..
And Taehyung fuming in jealousy...of his own father of course..

And then the Alpha and the Luna made their way towards their home, which tae built for both of them to spend time alone, where no one is allowed, especially his father in law ( Jackson ),

And then the day continued with them chilling on sofa and bed with...some interesting shit..

Aye you naughty,  naughty,  aye you teasing me huh..

Sorry but not today.....

I know you guys want some hwat shit to happen but nah...

And back to the pack hospital~

Jin and jennie are gossiping around....
"... haha, oppa do you want grandchildren already, ah wae let them enjoy.. you see Mia and kai are getting more close and Jackson is starting to like kai, that boy is so good for our Mia hope everything goes well and they end up together, we have to plan the wedding soon, by the way what about ji-ah and Daniel." Jennie asked jin, who is checking reports of namjoon...
Sighed and looked at her done..
" If him being an alpha is a level, him  being an overprotective and caring husband is another level, but him being a complete asshole when it comes to ji-ah, he became more overprotective and strict on Daniel even that poor boy is a king now, he is testing him on everything and I hope it ends soon because I can't handle Taehyung too, that son of mine is also on his dad's side and playing along, and about him I have a great trust that I will be a grandmother soon because he doesn't even leave jungkook even for a sec." As he finished both busted into fits of laughters... while
Mia a blushing mess while jimin is teasing her nonstop....

At the border..

Jhope was guarding around, in his wolf form and Milli eating him with her eyes,.. Well they mated a while back but still shy around each other and then their staring session turned into a hot make out session..,
At the pack training spot....
Suga is trying hard to keep his calm while ji-ah is eating his mind about some random shit, while pups of the pack eating his brain out along with ji-ah,......
And Jackson at the border with fox leader talking about the protection and the arrangements of guards around....,

A cute moment:

Tae -18
Kook - 16

" Tae tae hyungie do like look good." jungkook asked the male who is stunned to speak out, and when jungkook looked at him raising his eyebrows frowing  cutely,  with pout lips on... make Taehyung glup his lump .. on the other side, Jackson glaring at him and jennie waiting for him to kiss jungkook and namjoon beside recording the whole thing while jin having his tea.. enjoying his son pain...
Well, after Taehyung brust out, jennie and jin planned to test him.. and they made jungkook get ready to Taehyung liking.. and now they are enjoying seeing the live drama, and guards are feeling awkward to more their eyes, and some shamelessly telling them to kiss...
" Baby, you are gonna be death of me." Saying this Taehyung slammed his lips on jungkooks making everyone sequel, while Jackson with a done face but he liked to see the love birds together....

Ok, let me
Tell you this

I will be updating after 45 days ok
Please don't be upset, I will be coming up with your fav couple...

Anyong~

I will take my leave now...

Enjoy the book...

Thank you, guys, for supporting me... it helped a lot.

I purple you 💜

- you dear potato author.