My family has a younger sister (6-10)

My family has a younger sister who grows up (6)

   At five o'clock in the afternoon, school ends. The students walked out of the school gate one after another. Qin Wan and Zhou Yuanyuan were talking and laughing when they suddenly heard a familiar voice, "Wan Wan..."
She looked up at the source of the voice, and Qin Han was standing not far away watching she. After Qin Wan said goodbye to Zhou Yuanyuan, she quickly walked a few steps to Qin Han, "Brother, why are you here?" "
Pick you up after school, let's go to a place with Brother..." Qin Han said softly.
Qin Wan nodded obediently, and got into the car without asking where Qin Han was taking her. The car stopped at the door of a studio, Qin Han took Qin Wan out of the car and walked into the studio.
Seeing them, the people inside hurriedly greeted them, "Mr. Qin, Miss Qin..."
Qin Han nodded lightly, "Let's start..."
Afterwards, Qin Wan was placed in front of the dressing table, and the makeup artist began to give her put on makeup.
By the time Qin Wan finished styling, it was already two hours later. Qin Han sat on the sofa beside her and waited for her. When he saw the well-dressed girl, his eyes lit up: a head of black hair was coiled into a princess head, and a few strands of hair were left on the sides to decorate the shape of the face. The makeup was refreshing, making the facial features more delicate , the lake green dress outlines the girl's exquisite and delicate body, and the whole person is indescribably charming. The only update address for the latest update: яóひΓοцωu.íń
"Wanwan is really beautiful..." Qin Han looked at her obsessively. Qin Wan blushed with embarrassment.
Qin Han is going to a reception tonight, and many women want to be his girlfriend, but Qin Han mercilessly refuses, the place next to him will only be reserved for his Wan Wan, and other women should not be wishful thinking .
Qin's Group is one of the top ten famous companies in the world. As the president of Qin's Group, as soon as Qin Han entered the venue, many people rushed to curry favor with him.
Qin Wan hated being surrounded by so many people, so she took a step back. Sensing Qin Wan's emotions, Qin Han frowned slightly and looked at the group of people in front of him. Seeing that Qin Han was about to get angry, those people laughed and laughed and left, but they planned in their hearts to find a chance to talk to him later.
On the other hand, Qin Han's admirers saw that the female companion he brought was Qin Wan, and they breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time had other thoughts: It is rumored that Qin Han loves this only younger sister very much, if he can get along well with her, It doesn't matter, then it's one step further away from Mrs. Qin's position...
Qin Han took Qin Wan to walk around the reception. At this time, a woman blocked their way, "President Qin, Miss Qin..."
Qin Han said lightly Greeting, "Miss Zhou..." Qin Wan on the side looked at her, feeling a little familiar, but couldn't remember it for a moment.
"Miss Qin, do you still remember me? We met at Yuanyuan's birthday party last time..." the woman reminded with a smile.
Only then did Qin Wan remember, "You are Yuanyuan's sister..."
"That's right... Miss Qin... Long time no see..." Zhou Shanshan said with a smile.
The president of the Zhou Group has two daughters, the eldest daughter Zhou Shanshan, and the youngest daughter Zhou Yuanyuan. The two sisters are six years apart. Zhou Shanshan is very business-minded, and entered her own company after graduating from university. In the past two years, the president of the Zhou Group has retreated behind the scenes and gradually delegated power to Zhou Shanshan. Zhou Shanshan is a well-known strong woman in the industry, but compared with Zhou Shanshan, Zhou Yuanyuan's sense of presence is a bit weak.
"Long time no see...Miss Zhou..." Qin Wan smiled back.
"Miss Qin, if you don't mind, why don't I call you Wanwan like Yuanyuan? You can also call me sister, so that it won't look too raw..." Zhou Shanshan said understandingly.
I don't know you very well either! Qin Wan slandered in her heart, but she still shouted in a calm manner, "Sister Zhou..." "
I heard that Wanwan's grades are very good, if only Yuanyuan could be like you..." Zhou Shanshan said.
"No, Yuanyuan's grades are also very good, and she is very good at drawing..." Qin Wan praised Zhou Yuanyuan.
"What's the use of being good at painting? After all, it's something that can't be put on the table..." Zhou Shanshan looked disdainful.
Hearing this, Qin Wan became a little unhappy. Qin Wan didn't like her since the first time they met her. One was that she was hypocritical and insincere; the other was that last time she kept asking her about her elder brother by insinuating things. It's disgusting; besides, when she mentions Yuanyuan, she always looks disdainful. Yuanyuan is obviously very good, so why should she say that about Yuanyuan?
Xu Shi realized that her tone was not very good, so Zhou Shanshan slowed down a bit, "But if Yuanyuan likes to draw, you can cultivate it as a hobby..."
Zhou Shanshan wanted to chat for a while, but Qin Wan seemed interested. Qin Han didn't even look at her, so he walked away tactfully.
As soon as Zhou Shanshan left, Qin Wan said to Qin Han, "Brother, this woman is good or bad, we don't want to associate with her in the future..." "
Wan Wan doesn't like her?" Qin Han raised his eyebrows.
"Yeah..." Qin Wan nodded affirmatively, "She said bad things about Yuanyuan, and she looked at Elder Brother maliciously just now, and Elder Brother is mine, so don't let her see it..." Hearing this, Qin
Han He was in a good mood, "Okay, okay, whatever Wanwan says..." He smiled happily.
--