Princess Wanfu Jinan (21-25)

Princess Wanfu Jin'an (21)

   On the second day, Qin Wan woke up slowly, looking at the environment in front of her, she couldn't react for a while, and it took a while to remember that this was her princess mansion.
Seeing her waking up, the shadow who was watching Qin Wan's movements immediately asked, "Princess, you're awake..."
Qin Wan looked at him, and memories of last night flooded into her mind. It seems to be a traditional Chinese medicine, the shadow brought her back to the princess mansion, and then... threw him down by himself! The traces on her body reminded her of how intense the two of them had done last night, so she really had a relationship with him that shouldn't have happened... Thinking of this, Qin Wan's face suddenly turned pale.
"Princess...you...?" Shadow looked at her worriedly, Qin Wan pulled up the quilt to cover her naked body, and sat a little further away from him.
Seeing her actions, a trace of sadness flashed in Yin Ying's eyes: since she has ruined her innocence, she must hate herself in her heart, right?
After a long time, Qin Wan said sullenly, "You go down first, don't stay by my side these few days, I have to think about it..." "
Yes..." Knowing that she didn't want to see him for the time being, Shadow held back The heartache receded, but he hesitated for a while before leaving, and finally said, "Princess, please take care of yourself. No matter what conclusion you draw later, the subordinate will accept it... In the next few days, the subordinate will let An Yi come over Take my place..." After finishing speaking, he stepped back.
After a while, a servant girl's voice came from the door, "Princess, my servant has prepared bath water, do you want to take a bath?"
"Come in..." Qin Wan said softly.
The door was pushed open, and the maid came in with a wooden bucket full of hot water, poured it into the bathtub, then retreated in an orderly manner and closed the door.
Qin Wan stepped into the tub and soaked in the warm water with many thoughts: Although I took the aphrodisiac last night, she was not completely unconscious. She knew who she was having sex with, but she still indulged. It was my own fault for causing such a situation, but... how to solve this matter? After thinking for a long time, I still can't come up with an answer. The water in the bathtub is gradually getting cold. She dried herself off and returned to bed to rest.
After a few days like this, this night, Qin Wan tossed and turned on the bed and couldn't fall asleep. In fact, she didn't sleep well these few days. Every time she fell asleep, she would start dreaming. In the dream, a big tiger was chasing her. No matter how far I ran, I couldn't escape. In the end, there was no retreat, and the tiger approached step by step, opening its mouth to eat me! Then Qin Wan was startled awake.
After waking up, thinking of the scene in the dream, Qin Wan still felt terrified. He had the same dream for several days in a row. Qin Wan had to think more about the meaning of the dream, whether it implied that he could no longer escape and had to make a quick decision. ?
Not only that, there are other reasons why Qin Wan didn't sleep well in the past few nights, but this reason... It's a bit shameful to say it.
I don't know if it's because the medicine in her body hasn't disappeared. She always felt a little strange in her body these few nights, and there was a faint itching sensation in her pussy, and every morning when she woke up, her underwear was wet with love juice. She endured the shame and found it. After seeing a doctor, several of them said that her body was healthy and fine, so it could only be attributed to the sequelae of the aphrodisiac, which made her body so strange.
But not long after falling asleep tonight, her body felt a familiar sense of emptiness again, which made her feel a little uncomfortable, and she really wanted the man's thing to help her relieve, the shadow's face flashed in her mind, she She still remembered how the man's genitals penetrated her that night, and she couldn't help getting wet just thinking about the feeling of fullness in her body.
It's just that the shame of being a woman made her hold back for the past few nights, but tonight she couldn't fall asleep after tossing and turning, her body desperately longed for a man's caress, she bit her lip, and still compromised: That's all, he He is his own secret guard, he is his own person in this life, and only obeys his own orders, so let him be his own man, if he wants to come...he will agree, right? The only update address in the new period: яóhiΓοцωhi.íń
"An Yi..." Qin Wan shouted towards the void.
"Your subordinate is here, what is the princess' order?" A tall man appeared in front of Qin Wan.
"Go and find your leader, I have something to tell him..." Qin Wan ordered.
The man in black answered "Yes" and disappeared in place.
After a while, Shadow came over, "I will see the princess..." His attitude was very respectful, the same as before, but the drooping head concealed the uneasy emotions in his eyes, God knows he heard Qin Wan's call He was not by Qin Wan's side these days, but he kept an eye on her movements through his subordinates at all times, knowing that she couldn't sleep well these days, it must be because of this matter.
Today she finally saw herself. Although she didn't know her next decision, Shadow made up her mind. If she was willing to forgive herself, she would always be her shadow guard, and she would not have any other thoughts; if she wanted to drive herself away , I hid where she couldn't see, silently protected her, and never appeared in front of her again; if she wanted her own life, then give it to her, anyway, I only recognize her in my life.
"Come and sit here, I have something to tell you..." Qin Wan sat by the bed and patted the seat beside her.
Shadow hesitated for a while, then got up and sat beside her, he didn't dare to look up at Qin Wan, he clenched his hands tightly, lowered his head and waited for her to pronounce his fate.
--