Chapter 7

Marlena stepped out of surgery, intent on getting to her office and changing her clothes, so she could go home and spend time with the twins. Just as she rounded the corner near the nurses supply room, an arm reached out, pulling her inside, and closed the door. The room was dim, lit only by the light streaming under the door, but she knew it was John. His scent surrounded her, and almost instantaneously, she felt her body begin to react.

    "John, we can't be in here," she whispered.

    "You ran out on me last night, Doc," he murmured. "You didn't even leave a note."

    "I'm sorry...I—was feeling so guilty, and I thought, I thought it might be better if I wasn't there, in case, Roman came looking for me."

    "Oh, he came looking for you," he said, stepping closer. "He was banging on my door at midnight. He woke Brady."

    "I'm sorry," she whispered.

    She turned to open the door, intent on leaving, but John gripped her arm, saying softly in her ear, "Don't go."

    "I—I have to go," she whispered.

    His hands moved to her hips, holding her steady with softness and forcefulness combined, and he pressed his body against her back in the darkness, "Please...don't go."

    "John, we can't be in here. It's a supply closet, anyone could—" She moaned when John's palm cupped her center over the top of her scrub pants. "Oh...not here...not here...someone could—"

    "—not here? But somewhere else, Doc? Your office?"

    Marlena couldn't think straight, her body was screaming for him, while her mind was telling her they couldn't keep doing this.

    He squeezed her mound harder, pushing against her clit through the thin cotton, and asked her, "Will you speak with me in your office?"

    "You want to talk? Because John...oh!" She cried out softly when he squeezed her again. She could feel wetness seep from her pussy, and she rasped out, barely above a whisper. "John this is not a precursor to talking."

    "The things I could do to you in here, baby..."

    Marlena's breath caught, when his fingers began pulling at the tie to her pants. Her hands moved to stop him, but he slipped his hand inside, pushing the leg to her teddy aside, and she was lost to sensation. The pad of his finger rubbed over her clit, and he murmured in her ear, "You're wet."

    "John...stop," she whispered. But then she rolled her hips, seeking out the friction of his fingers as they slid over her most sensitive part.

    "Do you really want me to stop, Doc?"

    "Yes...oh...no, but we can't do this here."

    "If you come for me, I'll stop," he murmured.

    Her pelvis rocked against his hand, as his forbidden words rolled over her, "John..."

    His mouth was on her neck, "Tell me we can talk in your office."

    "We won't be talking," she whined. "Oh, G-d..."

    "I want you," he told her, licking over her ear. "I want you in your office..."

    Marlena started to push his hand away from her sex, but he rubbed her clit harder, "Come on my hand, Doc. Now." His thumb pushed hard against her clit, and she was lost in a combination of forbidden lust, and the forcefulness of his words. Her body took over, her muscles clenching, as moisture slid from her body, coating his fingers. She'd orgasmed, but it wasn't enough.