guard tower

(at the prison)

I climbed up into the guard tower to see Daryl sat there, he sat in the corner on the floor and looked up at me smiling, "took your time" he said teasing me. "yea I know, had to grab some stuff first" I replied dropping a collection of blankets and pillows on the floor.

Daryl and I had offered to take watch tonight, I made us a bed on the floor so we could take turns sleeping.

I turned around and began setting my things down on the counter top when I felt Daryls hands on my hips, he stood behind me his hands moving along my body as he kissed the top of my head. I leaned my body back into his feeling my ass move against his crotch.

I spun around to face him, I looked into his lustful eyes seeing him staring down at me, his exited expression made my body tingle. He kissed my lips holding me by the hips and pulling me closer to him, he grabbed my ass and hips placing me up onto the counter with ease. He was so strong the way he could throw me around so effortlessly.

I sat with my legs open and him in between them as we continued kissing, although his kisses began gentle and loving he was getting more passionate and aggressive with it, biting my lips and grabbing my thighs hard. I knew what he wanted. I broke the kiss staring him in the eyes as i gave him a nod of approval.

He grunted excitedly, withought any hesitation he placed his hands inside my waist band and dragged me closer to him, he undid the button on my shorts and pulled them off on one swift movement. The way he did everything so effortlessly made me desperate for him, he could see how badly i needed him, not wasting a single second, he kissed me again as he unbuttoned his vest throwing it off over his beautifully broad shoulders.

I grabbed the buckle on his belt and pulled him closer to me, I undid his belt before pulling my t-shirt and bra over my head allowing him to see almost all of me. He pulled his jeans down to his ankles and continued to kiss my body, his hands lingering over my boobs and then slowly moving one of them down into my underwear, he smirked seeing how wet i had gotten from him touching me. He bit his bottom lip in excitement as he slid his fingers inside my pussy rubbing in circles around my clit then pushing his two fingers deep inside if me.

He hand were so big his fingers alone were enough to satisfy me, I tilted my head back as the pleasure filled my body. He grabbed my head making me face him, and continued to fuck me with his hands. He pulled his fingers out and slid my underwear over my ankles.

He grabbed my thighs pulling my legs apart, i wrapped them around his waist pulling him closer towards me, he took one hand off my hip  and stroked his cock as he pushed it into me, he let out a loud grunt as he did so throwing his head back and grabbing my body. He held me close to him as he slowly started thrusting in and out of me making me moan his name in his ear. His hands gripped my thigh and my hip holding my body in exactly the right position for him.

He continued to kiss me as I struggled to kiss him back whilst he filled me up and had me moaning and my whole body shaking with every thrust. He moved down kissing my neck as he fucked me faster and faster, I buried my head into his neck and dug my nails into his back. I felt myself finishing as I tightened around his cock he too crept closer, he continued slowing down as I came and moved in and out of me slowly until he too came, he pulled out a little too late and pulled his pants back up and re did his belt.

I sat on the counter with his cum inside me trying to catch my breath, he looked at me pathetically panting and scoffed. "Shut up" I managed to say in between deep breaths. He just laughed and kissed me again this time he lifted me up of the counter and held my body in his arms kissing me. He lay me down on the blankets and passed me me clothes.

"Ill take first watch" He said, "no Daryl its fine I ca-" "nah." he cut me off; "get some sleep" he said with ought looking at me. There was no use in arguing he was too stubborn. I got dressed and curled over and went to sleep knowing I was safe with him watching over me.