Stressed

(at alexandria)

I stood on post by the front gate with Maggie and Rosita. The three of us peered down at the growing horde or walkers below us. "for fuck sake man" I said shaking my head. The group or corpses growling at the gates had been growing for a few days now. "We need to sort this asap" Rosita added folding her arms.

I climbed down the ladder to head home to Daryl. As the walkers built up so did my stress, my need to protect alexandria and my family was strong and 50 plus alive dead flesh eaters wasn't the best situation.

I walked briskly home so I could sit and think about what to do. I picked at the skin around my nails anxiously as I went.

I opened the front door to our house and headed to the basement where me and Daryl lived. I sat down on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands tugging at my hair with stress.

"You alright?" Daryl questioned sticking his head round the door, "mhm" I mumbled looking at the floor and biting my fingertips.

Daryl came into the room and stood in front of me, he took my hand away from my mouth to prevent me chewing at my skin. He kissed my hand and stroked my hair trying to calm me down. He sat down next to me and held my hand stroking this thumb over my fingers. He placed his arm around me and kissed my head.

"You're okay Ve, we're gonna be fine don't stress" He spoke softly holding me close. He lay down on the bed leaving space for me to lie next to him, I dropped myself down next to him and buried my face in his big chest.

Daryl comforted me by stroking my arms and kissing my face, his smell instantly made me feel safe again. "Daryl I don't know what to do"
I whined. "Shhh, Rick will be back soon and he will sort it, don't worry." He responded.

Daryl sat up looking down at me as he moved my hair away from my face, he was so kind and gentle with me.

"Let me take some of this stress away" He said smiling, he slid his hand into my underwear stroking around my pussy getting me wet.

He moved down in between my legs and took my jeans and underwear off, he grabbed my thighs and opened my legs. He lowered his head down and started to lick up and down my pussy. I moaned and threw my head back as I felt all my worries fade away.

"I've got you" he said looking up at me. He continued eating me out, he licked me soft and slow hitting all the right spots. He held my legs open and swirled his tongue around my clit.

I gasped and cried his name out as he went. He licked up and down before focusing only on my clit, he stuck his two fingers into me and continued sucking on it. He pushed his fingers in and out making me arch my back and grasp the sheets, he held one of my hands allowing me to squeeze it when necessary. I put my free hand in his hair pulling on handfuls of it.

He buried his face deep into me and kept on licking, I moved my hips uncontrollably riding his pretty face. He tongue felt so good on my, the wet warm sensation drove me crazy as he went faster and faster. His fingers sliding in and out as he ate it. He put everything into pleasing me licking my pussy so tenderly. I continued whining and moaning his name as I crept closer to cumming.

He moved his fingers up and down inside me sucking directly on my clit, my body tensed as I tightened around his fingers grasping his hand with my and his hair in the other. It felt so good to cum with his face in between my legs.

As he backed away my legs shook, he pulled a blanket over me and pulled his shirt off over his head. He turned me onto my side and held me into his warm bare chest. His massive arms held me safely. I fell asleep tangled in him. In that moment all my stress was gone, there was only us.