3 - the first 'i love you'

Henry bowers//
You and Henry were play fighting and you finally got on top of him. He obviously said he let you win but you still think you won. He slowly let out a mumble and you couldn't tell clearly what he had said, "I love you y/n." You stared at him in utter shock and disbelief. You felt your cheeks get rosey and red. He stared back at you giggling. You hit his arm playfully. "Aren't you gonna say it back" he giggled while saying the sentence. "I love you bowers" you said with a little grin on your face. He flipped you over and started kissing your neck...

Patrick hockstetter//
It's been 2 months since you started dating Patrick he may be a bit crazy but you know he loves you. You were sat in your room he was admiring your stuff while touching it. But making sure not too break it. You loved when he did that you thought it was so adorable. You two still hadn't said that you love each other yet so you thought you should do it. "I love you Patrick." He turned around quickly and smiled a little bit before leaping on you and kissing you a few minutes later he finally stopped and said, "I love you y/n. You know that" of course you did he would do anything for you. No matter what it was...

Vic criss//
You and Vic have been dating for a few months now and he decided to take you on a date. A picnic date. He is a sweet boy despite the bullying. You were both looking at the clouds while the sunset behind them. If you saw a cloud that was in the shape of an object you would point it out. "That one looks like belch's car" you giggled. He turned his head too face you and you did the same. He gave you a small kiss and said, "I love you y/n your the prettiest person I've ever met" you smiled a little as you started to blush and you gave him another kiss and mumbled "I love you too Vic" you weren't good with your feeling you admit that but you tried for him...

Belch Huggins//
While you and belch were on a road trip. It was Christmas time and you were looking at all the decorations and the pretty lights. You and belch have been dating for 5 months now and he treats you better then any other boy has ever treated you. He always makes you feel comfortable and makes sure your okay after a bad day. "OMG LOOK AT THAT HOUSE ITS SO PRETTY" you said while in awe with the beauty of the lights and decorations. "I love you y/n" he says in an honest tone. You break your gaze at the house and turn to look at belch and you peck his lips before saying, "I love you too" he smiles a little before driving to the next spot...