INTRODUCTION

POV (5 YEARS OLD DEKU)

Deku was at Bakugo's house for a play date. The both of them were in Bakugo's room playing with their toys, and Deku spoke.

Deku: Kacchan do you want to play another game.

Bakugo: What other game do you want to play Izuku?

Deku: Let's play pretend.

Bakugo: What kind of pretend do you want to play?

Deku: HERO AND VILLAIN! -He shouted in excitement-

Bakugo: That's sounds like a good idea, but who's going to be the hero and the villain izuku?

Deku: I'll be the hero you'll be the villain then we can switch roles.

Bakugo: Sure, that doesn't sound half bad.

Deku: One more thing Kacchan.

Bakugo: What is it izuku?

Deku: Don't use your quirk on me because I don't have mine as yet.

Bakugo: Ok! I wouldn't I promise.

The both of them started to play the pretend game together and were having so much of fun until it was time for deku to leave. Bakugo was extremely sad and didn't want deku to leave so he spoke.

Bakugo: Izuku I don't want you to leave me. -Crying-

Deku: Please don't cry kacchan, I'll come back tomorrow. –Kiss bakugo's forehead for him to stop crying-

Bakugo: You sure izuku? – Wipe his tears from his face-

Deku: Yes! I promise. – Puts his pinkie finger out-

Bakugo intertwines his pinkie finger with deku's own. He smiled and deku spoke.

Deku: Bye Aunty, Uncle and Toga-san. –Giving her a kiss on her forehead-

Himiko: Bye bye Izu-kun. – Waves bye to Deku-

Bakugo's Mom and Dad: Bye Izuku.

Bakugo: Bye Izuku.

Deku: Bye Kacchan. –Hug Bakugo-

Bakugo hugged deku. Deku left with his mom and went home.

After that day, Deku will always go over by Bakugo and have play dates with him and Bakugo loved Deku's company a lot. Deku didn't get a quirk and was so sad and upset about it, but that didn't stop him from persuading his dream of becoming a hero. He told Bakugo about it, and he comfort him so he wouldn't feel left out. When they were in middle school a lot of people used to bully deku because he was quirkless and Bakugo protected and defend him from the bullies. Bakugo realized he was gaining feeling for Deku but was too scared to tell Deku himself, so he kept it a secret.

Two months before Bakugo was entering UA he was attacked by a villain, which he couldn't escaped from. Deku was passing by and was curious which heroes were fighting villains today so he can spectate. While trying to look in-between the crowd he saw a slimy villain and fire was surrounding it he also heard the villain was holding a child hostage. When he looked carefully, he can see someone was struggling to get free and he saw it was Bakugo. Deku was in fear and didn't have any idea what to do but suddenly his foot moved on its own and went rushing in to go save Bakugo. When Bakugo saw Deku he told him to get away because he'll die, then their favorite hero ALL MIGHT came to their rescue and saved the both of them. Bakugo went straight to Deku to make sure that he was not hurt, All Might was inspired by Deku's action and decided he'll make him his successor. Deku was walking Bakugo home, when he said 'goodnight /bye' to Deku, he went inside, and All Might appeared in front of Deku.

He told Deku what he did today at the villain attack inspired him and he told him about his secret and that he'll become a hero. Deku was happy that he began to cry and was grateful of All Mights offer. After that day All Might began to train Deku to get his quirk 'One for All.' After two months have passed and Deku joined UA, when Bakugo saw Deku at the entrance exam, he was shocked and confused at the same time.

Some days after when deku was accepted into UA Bakugo found out and went straight to deku's moms' house. When he went inside the house, he went to Deku's room and entered inside. He asked Deku how he has a quirk because he could clearly remember that Deku told him, himself that he doesn't have one and will never have one. Deku lied and told Bakugo that he was a late bloomer, Bakugo knew what he was saying was a lie. They both argued with each other, and Deku spilled his secret to Bakugo. When he heard how Deku got his quirk, he was shocked but happy for him at the same time, he told him he wouldn't spill his secret to anyone and it's safe with him.