4

THE NEXT WEEK

SATURDAY

BAKUDEKU'S DATE

IN THE MORNING 7 O'CLOCK

BAKUGO'S ROOM

Bakugo woke up and felt a weight on him, he realized it was deku, he remembered deku spend the night by him. He slowly but quietly got off the bed and looked at the time on his phone which was on his dressing table, he saw it was 7:02am. Bakugo went and took a bathe, when he came back, he saw deku up rubbing his eyes and he spoke.

Deku: Umm kacchan how did I end up in your bed. -Trying to remember, blushes a little-

Bakugo: -blushing- Umm well it looks like we both fall asleep while watching the movie last night.

Deku face went from light pink to a dark red, after he heard what bakugo told him. Bakugo looked at deku's face and realized he was blushing and smiled to himself and then he heard deku spoke.

Deku: I think, I should go. -Still blushing-

Deku got of the bed he looked at bakugo and told him thanks for the hang out last night and walked to the door, when he was stopped by bakugo's voice, he said

Bakugo: Izuku.

Deku: Yes, kacchan.

Bakugo: Well, I don't know if it's the right time, but will u go out with me next week Friday.

Deku froze after hearing bakugo asking him out. He didn't know this day would come so got back to his senses and spoke.

Deku: Yes, I would love too, what time.

Bakugo: 5 o'clock in the night

Deku: oh, well bye kacchan. –Blushes with a smile-

Bakugo: Bye Izuku –Blushes with a smile-

Deku left bakugo's room, bakugo felt like the world was coming to an end, but it was all in his head. Bakugo got up and did his morning routine and walked down stairs to eat breakfast when he was attack by two of his friends, kirishima and kaminari.

Bakugo: What the fuck is wrong with you two idiots, you extras better start running before I blow your fucking heads off.

Bakugo started making little explosions in his hands, when kirishima and kaminari saw it they ran as fast as lightening outside. Bakugo chased after them. Sero, mina and jirou laughed at their actions, sero spoke.

Sero: -Laughs- To be honest, it's been a while seen I've seen bakugo burst out on anyone, well except midoriya.

Mina: Yea, probably it's because that bakugo and midoriya has been good friends since they were kids, so the bond they have is very strong compare to any of us.

Jirou: I believe you 100%

Bakugo came back inside after beating up kirishima and kaminari butts, he saw his squad and spoke.

Bakugo: Morning Extras

Sero: Morning, I've heard that sho and shinsou talked to you about a certain someone.

Bakugo: Yea, they told me the plan but I have asked a little too early.

Sero: Even better, what did the certain someone said?

Bakugo: Yes.

Sero: Ok, so first thing first, mina will help you to get an outfit.

Mina: I'm so excited.