Opposite Falls

Welcome Readers! I am ThatShyStardust, but you can call me Star. I'm the author of this AU and this is honestly my greatest creation and masterpiece. I have been with this AU in my head for almost a year now. Let me give you a brief description of it.

Opposite Falls is an AU made by me taking one of the versions of Reverse Falls swaps (Pacifica <-> Dipper; Mabel <-> Gideon; Robbie <-> Wendy; etc) but keeping the original personalities of Gravity Falls. There are some more stuff about it on That Random Book of AUs.

The timeline here was made entirely by me, but some inspirations were taken from BrightnessWings19 and undying_lilies, but most of it it's completely original, I guarantee you. The symbols are also in that book.

A few rules:

If you want to draw the characters you're welcome to, as long as you credit me for Opposite Falls.

This is a profanity-clean series, I'd like a comment section with no cussing and nothing inappropriate (as I mentioned on the description). If you cuss on the first time I'll let you slide with a warning and delete it, do it again and you're blocked. Thanks for understanding :)

By the way, this book's cover was made by me using UmaArtistaComum's. She has an Instagram, I believe it's @ana_lynnaarts. I'll check with my sibling later.

Thank you for clicking on this book and checking this out. I hope you like this story and enjoy your reading.