Chapter 1 Part 2 "Who is he?"

-Who is Wally?-

Duck thought, but he was feeling sleepy at the time so he didn't ask Red. The next morning Red was making breakfast and Yellow was sitting on the couch playing with his toys while waiting for Red to finish breakfast -Morning Duck, you slept for a while, what were you doing last night?- red asked, duck was about to ask Red who is Wally but he got interrupted by a pattern of door knocks -I'll get it don't worry- -Don't open the door..- Red concernedly said interrupting Duck - What, why????- Duck asked sorta offended -Red are you ok?- yellow asked worried for Red.

-Look, someone dangerous is outside that door so please, Do. Not.Open.The.Door-Red said Duck sat down on the couch and Yellow sat with him, meanwhile Red was just a step away from the door and then opened it, - Hello again Red- said a sweet but smug voice, -What do you want Wally?-

-What I can't visit my dearest friend- - You aren't welcome here- -Aww but if it's been so long since we have seen each other, we all miss you back at the neighborhood ever since you left without a trace- -How did you find me- Red and Wally kept going back in forth and then -Red, who is that?- yellow peaked behind the couch -Why hello there, Red you never told me you had a kid!- -I didn't have to - Red responded -Come on Red don't be rude I am one of your "old friends", right?- Wally responded, then Duck walked towards red and yellow - I am sorry for him, please, come in, we are having breakfast if you want to join" Duck told Wally - That's very sweet of you, of course, ill join you 3!- Wally came in the house - Wow! Your house is amazing!- - Yeah we get that a lot, sit down while I finish breakfast, waffle!- -Sounds great!- said wally.

-Wow it looks like blue hair and Duck are getting along, right Red? Yellow looked up to see Red with this concerned and disgusted face - red?- yellow asked concerned - Why is he here, how did he find me, what is he going to do?!- Red said, Yellow only stared cause he didn't know what to do, he was concerned for Red, - Hey, let's just go eat breakfast, yeah?- yellow said, red nodded, and the sat at the table Wally was sitting on waiting for Duck to finish breakfast.

To be continued...