The Feelings

Pat POV:

I've loved Bandit ever since I first met him, I had so much to tell him. Although he WAS with Chille, I NEVER stopped thinking about him. I think about the things I would do to him if I could. Many times whenever I look into his beautiful eyes of Pacific blue, my heart thumps out of my body to the point I'm worried it might be visible. Again with the eyes, they look as if the true blue sky shines its lovely color across the horizon. That shows how much I truly love him. If only he could see the signs.

Bandit POV:

I am always wondering about Pat. Whenever I'm with him, he turns as red as a blood moon. He has snout bleeds and I'm always trying to help him clean up the blood. It seems to happen only when I'm near him. I also wonder if I'm doing something wrong, I would not want to upset him, he's my best mate. I am trying my best to avoid Pat so I don't cause his snout to percolate. The behaviors he possesses had been happening even after Chille and I divorced. She left the kids with me, not that it's even a problem. I just don't know what to do anymore. There must be something wrong with me.

Pat POV:

Poor Bandit is always alone with his kids. It must be hard to go through such a heartbreaking background and still experience the worst. I also heard that Bingo has a very bad disease that might be fatal. Janelle knew about my crush on Bandit and everything that's happening to him, we, including the kids, feel bad for him and Bluey so they all keep encouraging me to talk to him. I want to, but it's been so long, probably a month. I feel so bad not being there for him, I feel ... Awful. I'm his best mate, I can't leave him I'm this. I need to talk to him. I need to get together with him ... I need to love him.