ALDC Murder Mystery

Chapter 3
Brook's POV
Nia. Why Nia? I can't believe this. It's ridiculous. Who in this room would kill her. Outrageous. A police officer steps forward. "Ok, we need all of you to go to areas to come and do some testing and answer some questions with some different officers." He states. He stands there, waiting for someone to step forward. I sigh. I carefully walk over to a section. Get seated down in a chair, where they fingerprint me, scan my eye, and get a DNA sample. Now the questions. "Ok, Brooke, I'll start with something easy." The officer whispers. I nod. "Ok, it's true that you dance at Abby Lee Dance Company on the competition team?" "Yes" I mutter. "Good, now something harder. Where were you between 4:28 and 4:52pm today?" The officer questions. Easy. "The dancers den, then Abby sent me to go get a pair of jazz shoes from the small room she stores the dance shoes and jackets and other things." they nod, jotting it down. Lastly, if you didn't kill Nia, who would you say did?
They ask. I freeze. I don't know. I don't want to blame one of my friends! I can't. I don't know. "Brooke, we need an answer." they state. I think. Nothing. "I don't even know."
| Who do you think killed Nia|