ALDC Murder Mystery

Chapter 5
Chloe's POV
" Alright, since all of you are suspects I'm afraid we can't let you leave this building, and if you do you will be sent to prison until this whole thing clears up." A police officer tells us. This isn't fair. We all have no clue who did this just let us go home. "Alright, girls, your all staying in Studio A. Moms, Studio B, and I'll stay in the den." Abby states. We all nod, and head to our rooms.
Mackenzie's POV
Abby tells us where we all have to sleep,and we all go. Right before we get out of the room we hear the strange voice again. "It was Chloe probably." it whispers. Everyone looks up, not knowing who said it, freaked out. I run tithe room, and grab pillows and blankets that the police gave us to use while we're here. We all sit in a circle, Maddie looking like she's thinking hard. "This doesn't make sense. How could-"she whispers, stopping suddenly. I know who it is" Maddie whispers. Everyone looks up. "What" Kendall asks. "I know who killed Nia! It was-"the lights black out making it pitch black. I here a scream, and a few seconds later the lights go back on. Everyone's in the exact same spot they were in. I look over at Brooke to see the terror on her face. "What?" I ask. All she does is point to Maddie. Maddie, and her now lifeless, bleeding body.
|Who do you think is the ALDC murderer|