Prologue

"I have loved you since we were EIGHTEEN"

I remember everything like it was yesterday. Not really the exact moment I felt for her but that moment, those seconds that make my heart skip a beat and I realized that I loved her...

And I still do.

(...)

I remember everything, all the little things like I was five again.

I remember that day my mom, thankfully, took me to the park.

I was just a little boy trying to play football (soccer) and running after falling leaves when it all started. I was there with my mom and my sister, who was talking with some of her school friends. I was wearing a tiny warm red sweater, some jeans and my favourite trainers.

And then...I saw her, the most beautiful girl I have ever met, even if I was just five years old.

She was wearing her favourite blue dress, which she later told me, we were at the beginning of the autumn and she wore that dress like it was the beginning of summer but of course she wore it whit a pair of white laced long shocks that ended just above her knees and she had her wavy brown hair pushed back into a ponytail.

And that was when she came to me.

"Hi! Do you want to play with me?"

"Yes"

And that was when all started...

Right now I don't have any reads but I hope that if someone is in fact reading this likes it and please tell me if you do, or even if you don't that way you will help me improve this fanfic and thank you for reading it, it means a lot to me.

Love ya<3!!!

@MargaridaPereira69