THE LOVERS

Biden gets into the shower with baldi.baldi tells Biden "do not say a  word" as he shoves his ruler so far up his ear it goes through the other one. "aaaah~" Biden says. balding sharts on the floor and puts it on Biden head as a wig."thank you master" Biden says"no need to thank me kitten"baldi says.they then proceed to do the same over and over again all night.until they wake up to prince charming and shrek twerking. they all then explode into peiced of mayo. They wake up the next morning and shrek is laying next to them covered in feces. Biden tries to get out of bed but gets pulled back by a warm and large hand."don't leave kitten" baldi says.biden gets up and runs out of the room. Biden sits naked on the hallway floor crying. Shrek,baldi,and the impostor from among us go to comfort him. They then pick up Biden and put him back on the bed and sing him a lullaby" let's sing cupcake" shrek says. The then sing to Biden, but then right their they stop. They look out the window and see peaches twerking on their flower bed.they all get up and pull their pants down and shat all over peaches with their butt shat guns. They happily go to the bathroom and twerk on Biden for 17 hours straight. Moaning and groaning can be herd from the outside. But then Biden wakes up and throws up everywhere, he takes a pregnancy test and it's positive. Suprised, Biden goes in to labor.and gives birth right on the bedroom floor to 14 babies. The impstor,shrek,baldi,and Biden were all the fathers. They lived happily forever in their large tall Whitehouse. But then suddenly. Shrek is seen smashing Trump in the 56th bathroom, Biden breaks into tears and baldi and the impostor beat up shrek and Trump. Biden gets married to baldi,the impostor, shrek,and even Trump. They all live happily.

CHAPTER 2

As Biden walks down the hallway to go swimming he hears banging on the floor. He walks into bedroom 98 and sees baldi and shrek smashing and shatting all over the floor. He joins them but then shat,shart,shit,poop,butt,fart,ass,booty,earwax,treebark,swamp,donke,fiona,and dooki knocked on the door the fathers came out the room to see their 14 kids crying and shatting, "whats wrong my little time bomb?" Biden says. "The congress is trying to take away tiktok..." Biden walks them all back to their room while talking about politics. He puts them to sleep and calls all of his husband's to the pool to smash,all of them show up except for baldi"he is my favorite,why would he not come?" He searches for him but wakes up poop, Biden 5 child to come out his booty. Biden walks with booty and sees a door cracked... TO BE CONTINUED