the lovers part 2

As Biden walked through the long dark hall of his white house with his son booty. Booty and Biden then find a door cracked with moaning and groaning heard from behind. Biden eyes go wide and he quivers with fear as he picks up booty and covers his ears and walks into the room slowly. Booty closes his eyes but Biden only widens as he sees peaches and jiafei doing the thug shake on their meatless dogs. The dogs whine and yelp loudly so Biden screams "GET OFF MY BABYS" as he sprints at full speed toward peaches and jiafei. He tackles them and starts aggressively barking and shatting before picking up his dogs and his son booty ad running to his bedroom. Biden puts booty to sleep with the rest of his children and goes down to the pool. Biden seems sad but his eyes light up as he sees all his husband's including baldi at the pool butt booty naked and oiled up splashing eachother and giggling. Baldi smirks deviously at Biden and says with that deep sexy tone "come here kitten daddy's hungry"... Biden walks into the pool and all his husbands shart on him making the water brown and Biden whimper and moan loudly.

Biden smiles and gets out the pool wrapping himself in a towel and taking in that delicious scent of fecal matter and his husband shreks disgusting swamp smell, he whimpers and walks back to his bedroom getting dressed and suddenly gets a dizzy feeling. "What.. what's happening to.. me..." Biden says as he passes out loudly with a soft "augh". Baldi,and Trump run into the room and pick him up setting him on the bed as Biden goes into labour once again while passed out.. "it's an emergency!" Shrek yells while standing in the doorway with the impostor. Baldi stands at the end of the bed and delivers all 12 babies.

*Biden wakes up and gasps at the disgusting abomination of 12 babies and smiles naming then one by one..ass no.2,moss,red bitch,gay hoe,twinkie,pot roast,beef, raviolli,nike,pp,poopoo,fecal matter. Biden names them each by what they look like.. gay hoe opens his eyes slowly and says with the cutest voice "bitch who the fuck you think you are with you saggy ass you look like miss piff had a lobotomy on yo big ass why the fuck you name me gay hoe I hope you get killed stupid bitch." He says with a big smile, Biden giggles and crys tears of joy at his son's first words.