Finding out what happened

Bang. I heard a car door shut. I didn't see the man who grabbed me. I didn't even know if it was a man, but the way their hand felt, I was pretty sure it was a man. My head started getting heavy. I started getting faint. Then my head hit the floor.

I woke up. In the background, I heard talking. I hear a man and a woman talking. The first thing I heard the man say was. She is up. Instantly I knew they were talking about me. Footsteps came up, nearing the room I was in. 

My brain started to process my surroundings slowly, but I could only smell, hear and touch. I had a blindfold on. By the feel of the blindfold, it was expensive silk. I started to think, why was I hear? What do they want me for? I returned to my senses and realised the people with me had left. I started to feel around the room. I was sitting in a chair. I felt behind me there was another chair. I kept feeling. I felt a shoulder. THERE WAS ANOTHER PERSON BEHIND ME!!!

I didn't know what to do. Wait, was this person alive? I put my hand on their neck. I felt their pulse. A considerable weight was lifted off my chest. Thank god they were alive. If they were dead, I wouldn't know what to do. I sat there for a while. 

Then I heard a girl scream. It was right in my ear. I knew that it was the person who was behind me. When she calmed down, I exclaimed what had happened. I told her to be quiet. And to help me to get out. 

Even though I was scared, I had to act brave for this girl. I knew that she was younger than me. She seems to be around eleven years old. I felt like it was my duty to protect her. I couldn't let anything happen to her. I felt my phone buzz. I still had it. I managed to get the blindfolded off. I looked at my phone I saw a million notifications from my friends. Oh shit. I forgot I was meant to be in LA.

I looked at my phone percentage. It was three percent. I dilled the number for the police. When I was explaining to them what had happened my phone died. I wanted to scream so bad, but then I heard the door creek open. I told the little girl not to make a sound and asked if they wanted to talk to us. I would be the only one talking unless I said it was ok for her to speak. I didn't want anything to happen to her.

A woman walked into the room. She looked at me right in my eyes. I knew immediately that she was not happy and was made to do what she was going to do. she had bruises and cuts all over her. Notifications I knew none of us was safe. She grabbed something from the corner of the room. I heard her talk. She said she was sorry and that he knew I had called the police. 

Then she put both of us in one brown potato bag. She told us that it was better not to talk.

We listened to her and we didn't talk. She started to drag us across the floor. She came to a stop. Then we began to get lifted. When we had been raised, I heard a familiar sound. It was a car door!!!

We started to move.