Chapter 2

Last period of the day, yay! Note the sarcasm and apart from that I am so excited for the big race tomorrow, loads of newbies will be there, I remember being a newbie, I was 12 years old...

FLASBACK---
I was walking down an alley to go see a friend but I couldn't find her so I turned but I bumped into someone who just smiled and I thought he was quite weird so I decided to follow him to see if he was okay but then I saw him get into a car and drive off, I couldn't help but follow him. When he got where he was supposed to be it looked like an abandoned racetrack, he turned because he heard me move and he asked "what are you doing here?" I replied with a "what are you doing here?" He just smirked and said "there's a race, wanna come see?"
"Okay I'll come." He brought me down to the main place, to say I was shocked was an understatement, there was so many cars. The guy I soon learnt his name was Johnny asked did I want to race I wasn't sure ,but after all my training to drive with my Dad, but I agreed but then asked, "What car will I be driving?", he pointed to one across the way which was blue and gorgeous I instantly fell in love with it, I was soon snapped out of my trance with chuckles coming from across the way the man said "A little girl is going to be driving that?" And he laughed again, then Johnny spoke up, "Yes, yes she will be driving it, if you lose against her I want your car and if she loses against you, you can have my car, deal?" "Deal" the other man said. We drove up to the line and Johnny bent down to my window and pleaded "Try your hardest, I like this car." I laughed then said "No worries, he won't get passed me, I'll smoke his sorry ass"
Johnny chuckled then left to watch the race, the girl in front waved her flag and I zoomed off first. I crossed the finish line and turned round to watch the rest come over, ten seconds later the man who I now know is called James got out of his car and I got out of Johnny's car and then Johnny came over beside me and James and gave Johnny the keys to his car, and I burst out laughing and Johnny said to me, "we'll be great friends" and I replied, "I know".

FLASHBACK OVER---

I looked at my desk to find a note that says "There is a party tonight at Billy's house at 7:00, come." I lifted the note and put it in my pocket, then the bell rang and I packed my stuff away and left, and decided I would like to go to the party and that it might be fun. Keyword MIGHT.

AUTHORS NOTE

(To the top or side is a picture of the car she has to drive)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SECOND CHAPTER, SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING ANYWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW

LOVE BEX