Slowly Fading (Jackson Whittemore boyxboy)

I had it all. The perfect girl, popularity, I was even captain of the lacrosse team. That is, until Scott McCall had to come and ruin everything. He just had to go and turn into a werewolf, become my cocaptain and even get the new girl. Lets just say, he isn't seen as so much of a loser anymore. Looks like I've got competition. Who am I? I'm Jackson Whittemore.

From the outside, you'd think Jackson Whittemore has the perfect life. Amazing good looks, shit loads of money, popularity, a great girl, hell he's even the captain of the schools lacrosse team. It's what every kid dreams of, right? Yeah well, that's on the outside.

On the inside Jackson is torn apart. He's adopted. Never met his birth parents. He may not admit it, but it hurts him every day to know he'll never meet his real parents. He has to work extra hard to live up to everyone's expectations. Then he spends tons of hours training in a weight room just to share the title of captain with McCall!?!

But that's just the thing, now that the whole Kanima thing is over and he's FINALLY a werewolf he starts to develop these strange feeling for McCall of all people. It's gotta be the pack bond thing, it has to be, right?