Chapter 5

🌜STILE'S POV🌛

"Ok everyone, I have something to tell you" Derek stated "although most have you have probably already connected two and two."

"Shouldn't Scott and Jackson be out here too" I challenge.

"Actually it's about Scott and Jackson, but they already know because I had to help them come to terms with it" Derek informed.

"But-"

"Just let me talk Stiles" Derek said calmly "as we all know Jackson was taken and tortured by the alphas. He would have probably been able to defend himself, except he had just been rejected by his mate and his body was slowly starting to shut down."

"What are you talking about? Who's Jackson's mate?" I jump in.

"Scott is Jackson's mate, but Scott only rejected Jackson out of fear of being judged" Derek stated. Wait, wait, wait, what!?! Scott can't be Jackson's mate, Jackson is a dick and Scott isn't!

"You've gotta be kidding!" I blurt "Jackson and Scott?!?"

"If you don't believe me then go take a look" Derek shrugged.

"Fine, I will!" I stated. I quietly entered the house through the kitchen and peeked around the corner to where Jackson and Scott were.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable by kissing you" Jackson sighed guiltily. What?!? Jackson kissed Scott. Why would- wholey crap Scott just kissed Jackson.

"Don't be sorry Jackson, I should be the sorry one for running" Scott sighed "I love you Jackson Whittemore." I was taken aback. Did Scott just tell Jackson he loves him?

"Strangely enough, I love you too McCall" Jackson Chuckled weakly.

"Here, I'll go get you some water" Scott offered. Shit! Scott's coming. I hid behind the wall looking for a place to hide when I heard Jackson's voice.

"Stay" he begged.

"I'm not going anywhere" I could almost see Scott smiling in my head. I peered back around the corner to see Jackson and Scott curled up next to each other on the couch. Scott looked happy and peaceful. Hey, who am I to judge. If Scotss happy, then I'm happy for him. Even if he is in love with the guy who's always rude to me.

"See, told ya" came Derek's voice from behind. I jumped but Derek covered my mouth before I could scream and brought me outside.

"God Derek, don't scare me like that" I said clutching at my chest.

"It's my job" he smirked chuckling. God this is a rare sight, Derek never smiles.

"Ya know, I alway figured that if one of us were to become gay it would be me" I chuckled "I never would have thought it'd be Scott." Derek just smiled.

"Hey, ya never know. You could still become gay too" Derek offers raising his eyebrows. I just shake my head.

"You wish, sour wolf" I smirked and started heading for my jeep. I new Derek would love to tease me if I was gay. That's when I thought I heard Derek say something like:

"I do wish." But that's impossible, why would Derek wish for me to be gay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, yay! Added a little sterek in this chapter. These are my two favorite bromances from teen wolf. Sterek and Scott+Jackson! Yay!