4 ׂׂૢ

Hyunjin's POV:
I was walking into the restroom with my friends and saw Minho standing in front of the sink with a pissed expression,he looked like he was about to murder someone,he was about to go out of the restroom but stopped besides me and gave me a glare before he went out.

I got confused,yes we said we hate each other again but it really confused me why he glared at me.

My friends saw how confused i was "yah whats up? Do you know him?" Changbin asked,i nodded "he is the classmate that was with me in the detention classroom" i said and looked at him.

"He looked like a murderer,it was scary but i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to murder you" Seungmin said and it clearly pissed me off.

"I didn't do anything" i said and rolled my eyes

"Then why did he glared at you like he was about to murder you any second?" Seungmin asked annoyed

"How the fuck should i know" i whined and looked at Chan who was quiet all the time "i agree with seungmin" he said and smiled at me.

"Mhm ok ok" i said and sat down on the sink.

Time skip

Minho's POV:
The whole situation yesterday didn't letf my brain and it pissed me even more off when i see Jeongin,i just felt like i needed to talk to Hyunjin about this or it will follow me into my dreams,i went behind the school because i heard people saying that they are mostly behind the school.

I walked towards Hyunjin and looked at him when i was standing in front of him "can we talk?" I asked.

"Ok?" He said confused and followed me,we went under tree near the place he was with his friends.

"Sooo what do you need to talk about? I thought we hate each other again" he smirked.

"Mhm i hate you but leave Jeongin alone,i don't want him to love you" i said pissed and rolled my eyes.

"Aweee are you jealous? Thats cute by the way tell him that because he paid me for that" he said and smiled at me.

"Why the fuck would i be jealous? I hate you asshole just leave Jeongin alone if he wants something rejected him" i said and rolled my eyes again because he was getting on my nerves.

"If you want to..ok because i punched you in the face," he sighed "can i go back now?" He asked and pointed at his friends "mhm sure..thank you" i said and walked away.

1 week later
.
.

Minho's POV:
Everything was pretty normal since i told Hyunjin that he should leave Jeongin alone,the only problem is just Jeongin himself he told us that he was in love with Hyunjin but didn't told it us before because he was scared that we judge him for that.

And school and me aren't best friends,i mostly skip class because my parents doesn't even care about it,I'm mostly behind the school reading under a tree because it's better then listening to boring teachers.

I was behind the school right now reading,but some random girl came to me "eww look at you,why would Hyunjin like you?" She said with a disgusted expression what pissed me off again.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked her with annoyed tone and stood up.

"Hyunjin is mine,you understand? He doesn't love you,he loves me and he would never love someone like you idiot " she said and laughed like a donkey.

"The fuck is your Problem? Why would i like him? I hate him also he isn't yours donkey" i said and rolled my eyes.

"My problem is you hoe" she said and slapped me "I NEVER DID SOMETHING WHY WOULD I EVEN LOVE HIM IF YOU WOULDN'T BE A GIRL I WOULD LIKE TO JUST PUNCH YOU IN YOUR FACE" i yelled at him and walked away but stopped when i saw Hyunjin and one of his friends standing behind the school.

"Oppa he yelled at me.." she said and ran to Hyunjin and it pissed me off even more i don't even know why.

He said nothing and slapped her in the face,i looked shocked at him and the girl also looked shocked "w-why..?" She asked and started to cry,i wanted to laugh at her but i didn't knew if Hyunjin was about to slap me too.

"You ok?" His friend asked me and made me look at him,i nodded and smiled at him "ohh its you the boy who looks like he is about to murder someone I'm Seungmin,kim Seungmin " he said and smiled back at me.

"Huh? Ok i'm Minho,lee Minho" i said and looked at Hyunjin and the girl again she was still shocked "i-i did n-nothing two boys talked about him being in l-love with you" she said.

"excuse me? Eww no thank you" i said with a disgusted expression only when i think about it made me feels like throwing up.

"What did they look like?" He asked her, "one looks like a squirrel the other one has freckles on his face" she said and finally calmed down "THESE ASSHOLES THEY ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND THEY TALK ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT?" I screamed and fake cried for having such weird friends.

While i was fake crying the girl was already gone so it was only me,Seungmin and Hyunjin "i think i should get going now" Seungmin said and walked away leaving me and Hyunjin alone now "oh- i think i also need to go.." i said and wanted to walk away.

"Soooo lets have a talk because i maybe need your help" he said and stopped me from walking away.

"With what?" I asked and looked at him again "there is a exam tomorrow in math and i know your good at it can you help me study?" He asked and avoided eye contact.

"I mean ok? What happened to the hate each other thing?" I asked him, "lets forget that but like pls help me" he whined and looked at me.

"ok ok i help you at what time?" I asked and looked at my phone to look at the the time "now? So like we can skip school and go to me,i mean you aren't going to the class anyways" he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ye your right..ok lets go but i won't help you if you punch me or anything" i said and gave him a glare before we started walking "mhm..we can walk to my house by the way its not that long from here" he said,i nodded and walked behind him.

"Yah come here and walk besides me or people might think you stalk me or anything" he chuckled "why would i stalk you? I said and started to walk besides him.

____________________________
I didn't knew where to stop so lets just stop here,if they are any mistakes i'm sorry😭