chapter 28

(long chapter)

“what place do you think this could be” Lina ask.

Sana speaks after thinking for a while “Is it the place where Akio first attacked?”

“yes, it can be because in the game given us break of 5 days maybe it was given to us to find out what Akio did and when, and now that the game thinks we know, it's telling us to go to the spot where Akio first attacked”

“No, I don't think that, this game is related to us, we have come in this game, it means that the game is asking us, where did all this start?” Jimin pauses for a while for thinking which place game is telling them to go and then says, “Yn, we have to go to Yn’s house. It started from there.”

“I also agree with Jimin, It all started at Yn's house. We played that game at Yn’s house.” Taehyung says while looking at Yn.

“Then we should go to Yn’s house” Jungkook says.

“But if Akio's men were there”
“don't be afraid Lina, If Akio's men are there, I will handle them alone” Jungkook say while showing off his muscles.

“yes, we have our muscle bunny to protect us” Taehyung says, squeezing Jungkook's muscles.

“Don't worry, Sana and Dumpling will also go with you, and maybe you don't know that both of them are good fighters.” Queen Lia says coming out of her room and she goes and sits on the couch.

“I'm sorry if we woke you up” Yn bows down and apologizes. “And thank you for thinking of sending Sana and Dumpling with us, but you need them more than us”

“Don't you think that I should have said this in instead of you, don't worry about me you guys take Sana and Dumpling with you”

Yn is about to say something but Queen Lisa stops her and speaks, “don't waste time in all these things leave for your home as soon as possible”

“let's go” Taehyung says and pickup the car key.
“Yn Jimin Lina Jungkook and Taehyung you guys go in one car I come with Sana Dumpling in another car”

“you are sure Eva, you don’t want to go with Jimin” Lina ask looking at Eva.

Eva shook her head as no and look at Jimin then she get in car with Dumpling.
Everyone gets in the car and leaves for yn’s house.

“do you see anyone in front of Yn’s house” Taehyung asks Jungkook who went to Yn’s house to check if any Akio men are there.

“don't worry there is no one, someone asked Sana, where are they?” Jungkook asks.

“Yes, they are coming, there was a problem with the engine of their car, but now it is fine, so they are on the way.” Lina speaks while getting off the car.

“okay we all go inside Yn’s house then wait for them over there” Jimin say and heads towards Yn’s house.

They go inside Yn’s house, Yn’s house was completely clean, it seemed as if someone had cleaned it today.

“why is this house so clean who cleaned it” Lina's speaking while looking around, “By the way, even Yn never keeps her house this clean.”

“Shut up, you know what, I clean my house really well, I'm not like you...” Yn pauses hearing the phone's notification.

“Congratulations, you have found the place where it’s all started where you all get connected to this world so now this is the same place where you all going to connect to another world where you will know how to beat Akio. As you know, now you guys have come to the next level of the game, so from here onwards all your tasks will be time based. An for this task you have 5 minutes so your time starts now, And if you could not complete the task on time, then you will have to face the consequence for that."