The start

"I cannot believe I am late for the extra class. Amyra and Fariza already told me sir will start roasting me if I get late. I am scared." Tabian spoke to herself.
Tabian was standing In front of the classroom's door. She couldn't muster the courage to enter the room. Suddenly some one from inside called her.
"Why are you standing here? Come inside." The guy said.
"This must be the teacher. Because he doesn't seem to be our age. Oh my god he is calling me inside. Should I go? Or should I just stay here?" Tabian murmured to herself.
She entered the classroom.
"See our new guest. Late! First day!" The teacher said.
Tabian couldn't meet his eyes. And she looked down due to embarrassment.
"Areh don't worry, I was just joking. Don't consider me as a strict teacher. Class you all tell, am I a strict teacher?" Rafiq sir asked sarcastically.
The whole class replied " No"
And they all started laughing.

The FRIENDS of Tabian were having a second hand embarrassment. Tabian went to sit with Ayisha and Tasnim. As usual they sat at the second last bench as the last bench was occupied by Fariza and Amyra.

Amyra and Fariza were lost as usual. They never paid attention to sir's lecture. Suddenly Amyra and Fariza looked at each other and they were shocked.

"Fariza did you see that?" Amyra whispered
"Well hopefully you saw the same thing I saw." Fariza replied.
"He literally did that. Didn't he?" Amyra asked.
"Yeah the guy who always looked in front and has never looked behind or anywhere except the white board is looking at the girls side bench and that to be bending down his head?" Fariza replied being shocked.
"He literally did his head down and looked at the girls side. Wait what? He is looking at Tabian just like the way a crazy obsessive lover looks at his girl." Amyra added.

Fariza couldn't stop laughing at this moment. Seeing the guy crushing over their best friend just gave them the ultimate happiness. And this was a perfect tea to share with Ayisha who was sitting just right in front of them. But due to the continuation of class they couldn't share this piece of information with Ayisha. They so badly wanted to share this with Ayisha so they could team up and tease Tabian for her new admirer.
"Man what the hell did I see? I just cannot stop laughing." Fariza said.
"Stop laughing Fariza. Sir will see us. And I cannot afford to lose my reputation by laughing in front of sir. My reputation is already at stake."

"I cannot help man. The way he was staring was creepy, awkward, weird I don't know what but it was really funny." Fariza continued laughing.
"Stop it Fari. You know I won't be able to control my laughter if you continue to laugh like this" Amyra replied controlling her laugh.
Ayisha looked behind and gave them a suspicious look. The look was exactly like she knew something was happening which she has know now. Amyra and Fariza looked at her giving her a look that they got new tea to spill.
The class ended. The students started to pack their belongings and left afterwards. Seeing all the students leaving Fariza and Amyra burst out into laughter. Hearing them laugh Ayisha looked at them and started asking.

"Now tell me what happened?"
"You won't believe what happened." Amyra replied.
"Ayisha have you ever seen any boys from this class ever looking at our side rather than the white board and Rafiq sir?" Fariza asked.
"Well I don't give them importance so I don't know" Ayisha replied.
"As if we give them importance" Amyra rolled her eyes.
"On a serious note please tell" Fariza added.
"Nope. I never saw them looking at our side. But what happened? Did anyone look at our side?" Ayisha asked being curious
"Yes" Amyra and Fariza replied. Ayisha chuckled hearing so.
"I am sure the guy just saw Tabian  the devine angel entering the class. Am I right?" Ayisha laughed.
"Lol" Tabian replied.
"Wow who was he, Fari?" Tasnim asked out of excitement.
"That weird guy, aaaahh damn I knew his name I forgot." Fariza replied.
"Areeeh that guy Ayisha who was sitting at the opposite bench of yours" Amyra replied.
"I guess there were two guys so which one?" Ayisha asked.
"Remember grade 5? Sonia's boyfriend." Amyra replied.
"Ab....bbb...rr.......aaz.." Ayisha burst out into laughter.
"Yes that's the name" fariza laughed too.
"He literally bend down his head for a clear vision. So that he could see Tabian properly" Amyra excitedly explained.
"You guys are too much. Maybe he was not feeling well that's why he bended his head down." Tabian rolled her eyes.
Ayisha couldn't stop laughing.
"See I told ya these guys will be blessed by your entrance. See the magic" Ayisha continued.

" Whatever I have a boyfriend" Tabian replied.
Hearing her statement all her friends along with Tasnim cringed out together. Because they hated him to the core. He was nothing but a suicidal bomb. Tabian's boyfriend the most irritating creature ever. Zubair was his name. The most annoying, irritating, delicate five year old he was. Legit an emotional blackmailer.
"Anyways if Zubair gets to know about it, he won't like it" Tabian added.
"Well you don't feel for him. So why are you still with him?" Amyra asked.
"Because he said he will die. I cannot let anyone die. What if he commits suicide. I cannot let that happen." Tabian stated.
"Bloody blackmailer" Ayisha murmured.
"I will kill that gorilla if I ever see him" Fariza added.
"Tabian just tell me once you don't want him then it will be my responsibility to break you guys up." Amyra added.
Everyone replied "yes"
"My driver is here I need to go" Tabian left the room.