Chapter 10: New Friend

Chapter 10:New Friend

Maru's POV

Oh Crap ! What did I just say ? Girlfriend. Im doomed. Oh Watever. As I've dealed with her naman. Help her to move on and also to make her a better person, to be brave. So I guess we will consider it as her RevengePlan.

Im not a Bad Person actually, Im just helping her because I know what she feels. Even though she's smilling but deep inside she's suffering also by pain from his Jerk Ex.

I hate those kinds of boys. Well he dont deserve Mia. Mia is a Kind person. A Lovable one. Trustworthy. Sweet person. I know it even though we just met yesterday. I know already that she is a Good Person. And I think Im captured by her Attitude. It so gay. This feeling is craziness maybe. Urgh ! Yeah I admit it. Maybe I like her. But just LIKE

'Thanks '

Oh crap ! that smile again ! Snap ! I wanna kiss her lips Damn ! A Redish one

'No prob.'

Yeah nakakabading Darn. Umiwas nalang ako. Nakakahiya. Nagblublush pa ako. Eeew ~

'Oh But thanks. It really means a Lot. Sabi mo Im ur Girl so. Pangatawanan na natin to right ? ^^'

Nakangiti niya pang tanong.

'I guess so.'

'Yey ! Tenchu ! Makakatulong ka talaga !'

Then she Tiptoe and Hug me, and then she kissed me on my chick. But then we're out of balance. So we end up on the grass.

'Aherm. We're on the field guys ^^'

Who the heck is this talking ? But I saw her already with Mia. Maybe she is Mia's friend.

Tumayo na si Mia then she Blush ! Wow shes cute.

'Ooops Sorry about that. Im just carried away'

She apologized.

'It's okay.'

'Uhmn. By the way,let me introduce to you my bestfriend. She's Alissa '

Oh darn she smiled again. I just extended my Arm to have shakehands with her best friend.

'Im Maru'

I simply said.

'I know ~'

Yeah ~ she is also one of my classmates though.