CHAPTER 0

THIRD PERSON POV

Constant abuse from her parents, bullying from her classmates and betrayals from the person whom she pledged her love.

Happiness

Freedom

Love

Those are the feelings she wanted to grasp through reading various novels. An experience she received from a happy ending stories.

“W-where am I?” her weak mumble alerted a lady in maid's dress.

She slightly open her eyes and adjusted her sight in an unfamiliar ceiling.

“The lady is now awake! I shall call the doctor.” exclaimed the lady before banishing from the room to a call a doctor.

The bed is too comfortable for a high schooler who don't have a single penny at all. A scent exclaming for richness and a soft but wide palm caressing her weak hand.

“Sister, sister, are you alright?” a man's voice asking with a worried tone.

She slightly shift her head to see who's that voice came from.

'An angel?'

She whispered from her thought leaving a sigh thinking that she really died on a fall earlier.

'Maybe this young angel will lead me onto the gate of Heaven'

A small chuckle escaped from her lips making the man to creased his forehead in confusion.

“Sister? Are you okay? The doctor's on the way now, you need to stay strong.”

'A doctor? Am I hallucinating now? When was there a doctor on God's Palace?'

Suddenly a door opened and a man on his 60's rushed to her side to tend her, there was also the lady in maid's dress from earlier.

'Just what the hell is happening?'

She tried to open her mouth to speak but she couldn't. The angel and the lady in maid's assist her back to make her lean on the bed's headboard. There she can see clearly the whole room and three unfamiliar people standing near her.

“Please lady, drink this water.” The lady in maid's dress handed her a glass of water and she immediately drink it to sustain the drought of her mouth.

After she drank, she immediately spoke, “Who are you?”

“L-lady” the lady in maid's dress eyes begun to cloud in tears and clasp her both hands.

“Sister” the young man looked at the man in his 60's with concerned expression.

“Ahem, the lady had a concussion. She just had a confusion and memory loss, sooner or later she will be alright. Make her rest and regain her memory little by little through doing her usual activities.” the old man said.

After jumping off from that building she couldn't believe she is alive and currently inhabiting to a luxurious room. A room that is much bigger than her previous home.

She tilted her head and her sight landed to a mirror, out of confusion and shock she exclaimed. “Leave me alone!”

The lady in maid's dress took a one step back, the young man whom she thought an angel remain his posture and the old man she predicted a doctor bow in consideration.

“Take your rest, sister.” The three unfamiliar people moved their way out of the room silently. When she cannot heard anything, she immediately jump off from the bed and ran towards the mirror.