Chapter 1

Y/n's pov
It passed a years since the Woodsboro massacre... I remember their last call but I never heard them again.

I'm feeling better now, I'm trying to move on after Tatum's death, and I'm not overthinking as much as I used to.

Me, Sidney and Randy are studying in a collage. We met new people, we made new friends, like a girl named Hallie, she's in the same dormitory with me and Sidney. We even met a boy, Mickey, he's really funny.

Sidney started dating one of her classmates ,Derek, he's really nice to her, and I'm happy she found someone better than Billy.

Randy and Sidney helped me so much, they made me feel better after all the things that happened. We simply helped eachother, and finally we can have the peace we deserve.

■■■▪︎☆▪︎■■■

"Y/n wake up, or we are gonna be' late!" Hallie yelled at me, I groaned and got up from the bed.

"Aww, thank you Hallie, if it wasn't for you I would be' late everyday."

"I know, I know, I'm going to wake up Sidney."

*Beep Beep

The phone started ringing, i walked over It, and picked It up while I was rubbing my eyes and yawning.
"Hello-?"

"Hello, Y/n."

"Yes?" I said.

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Who is this?"

"You tell me."

"Cory Gillis 513-555-0176."

"Oh shit-"

"Dear Cory... please just go bother someone else. Ugh- You piece of shit." And with that he hangs up.

After the call I started thinking about all the things that happened just a year earlier. It seems like my mind wants to forget completely, but of course there is always someone who will remind you. It's something that will haunt me until the day I die, right? The more I think about It, the more my head hurts.

Hallie and Sidney walked towards me, snapping me from my thoughs.

"Y/n its almost time to go, and you're still in bed?"

"Sorry... a prank call."

Sidney looked at me and said "We are gonna get more than one or two calls, yesterday came out the movie."

I started getting ready while Sidney was watching tv, and there was Cotton Weary talking, the man she thought was her mother's killer. I stopped all the things I was doing to hear what he was saying in the interview, in short, he said that justice was finally made.
I'm happy for him, well, he wasn't the murderer of Maureen Prescott, but I don't know... I think he looks a bit weird.

"Y/n! Move your ass!"
And with that we walked out of the room,

"Tonight there's a party at the Delta's."

"Nah im not in the mood, actually im not for Delta's parties."

"Yeah, i agree."
I smiled at Sidney and she smiled back.

"Come on girls! Its for your own healty! You two never go to parties."

Before she could continue a girl ran towards us and said "Check out the news."

We walked back in our room, and heard what the tv said "The two Widsor collage students were murdered last night during a sneak preview of the new movie "Stab" the Police haven't released any information except for the victim's name but a press conference is scheduled for later today, the victims Maureen Evans, and Phil Steven were both Widsor seniors..."
My eyes widened in surprise and sadness for those poor souls, I'm sure they both didn't deserve death. Sidney put an arm around my shoulders for comfort, and said "Where's Randy?"