7.

I finished eating my fish and soup.
I saw Neteyam cock his head towards the bedroom door.

I rolled my eyes and got up from the seat I was sitting on.

I walked over to the room as he took my hands and closed the door.

"So Lei. I was wondering if you wanted t- to" Neteyam stuttered.

"Take your time!" I told him, comfortingly.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked me, nervously.

My eyes lit up. I smiled widely and kissed him on the lips quickly before backing up and saying, "yes! A million times yes!"

He smirked and asked, "wanna go to your hut?"

I smirked back and said, "sure, it's all quiet and empty there."

SMUT WARNING!!!

We walked to my hut and went to my room.

As soon as I closed the door, Neteyam grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, kissing me deeply.

He started moving me from wall to wall making more banging as he kissed me deeper each time.

He then proceeded to lay me down on the bed and started kissing my neck, lightly sucking pieces of skin, leaving multiple hickies.

"Neteyam" i moaned as he kissed my neck.

I rolled him over so I was on top of him and I started kissing his cheek and moved down.

I started kissing his chest and then looked down at him, catching my breath.

All of a sudden he moves his hands from my hips and places them on my top which he started to untangle.

My seashell top was hanging down my arms.

He looked down at my breasts and chuckled lightly before continuing to kiss me.

He rolled me over and started taking his loincloth off.

Oh my eywa.

He revealed his huge dick and I started removing my loincloth.

I rolled him over again, him now with his hands on my hips again and my hands on his shoulders.

I slowly lower myself down on his dick and started riding it slowly.

Once I got used to his size I started to ride him faster and faster, sweating harder every time I did so.

"Come on love, your doing great." Neteyam exclaimed.

We were both panting.

We both felt our orgasms creep up on us and all of a sudden Neteyam collapsed onto the bed, grabbing the cloth nearby and releasing into it.

I giggled lightly and he did the same, pressing our naked bodies together.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Leilani asked.

"It's Jake!" The voice exclaimed.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

Me and Neteyam hopped out of bed and stepped into our clothes.

"One second! I'm doing something!" I added.

We finished getting ready and I opened the door, releasing the sweaty smell from the room.

"Why does it smell so sweaty in here?"
Jake asked.