10.

Before I start this chapter I would just like to thank everyone who is reading my stories and thank you for helping a fellow writer.

Credits to katiexwattpad on TikTok for helping me write this story and for letting me join this account. And thank you for the book "I need you" by disguised dragon for giving me inspiration on smut scenes 😭.

"It can't be.." my mother said, examining the markings on the spear.

"Before you say anything please listen!" Leilani pleaded.

The ash people are innocent please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything trust me they used to be good and my father who is evil has taken over!" Leilani explained quickly.

"Look! Look here!" She pointed to the scar on her neck.

"He did this to me! He did it because I didn't want to help him kill innocent people and take over the clans!" She said, trying to convince us.

"Leilani, sweetie. It's okay!" My mother said, pulling Leilani into a hug as she started to cry.

My father and I hugged her too.

Just then the rest of the sullys return from swimming's n's start asking what happened.

After a while We explained everything and at dinner we all sat round the table.

"Lala, Can you tell us the story on how you escaped the Ash People?" Tuk asked her.

"Well, at first, everything was peaceful. It was a beautiful clan full of wonderful people!" Leilani started.

Tuk looked excited and amazed by this as the things she heard were the opposite.

"I used to live with my mother, by a small lake and the forest." She told us.

"Where is your mother?" Tuk asked.

"When my father came, with the bad Ash people, they killed her." Leilani said, looking down.

"Oh- I'm sorry Leilani.." my father said comforting her.

I rubbed her shoulder but she looked up smiling and shook her head lightly before continuing on with the story.

"My father was greedy and wanted to lead all the clans. He came to my mother every once in a while and tried to take me so that I would join them." Leilani continued, "but my mother always fought back. Soon he was outraged and attacked the good ash people!" Tuk gasped at story Leilani told her.

I knew Leilani didn't open up and that she found this subject upsetting, but she didn't let that get to her when she told Tuk the story.

"So then what happened?" Tuk asked her.

"Well Tuk! My dad and his friends started hurting me really bad and tried to make me be a bad person, but I ran away after my dad hurt me again." Leilani told Tuk before standing up and putting her plate at the cleaning counter, cleaning it and putting it away.

My mother and father exchanged serious looks.

"So Leilani.. what about the creatures in the forests of the Ash People." My mother asked.

"Oh umm..." she thought for a moment.

"We have inferliös, only the last 100 though. I tamed one, her name is Evelie." She told us.

"Your not gonna believe this, but there are still 2 Enëmliäs alive, both of which have bowed before me when I was a child and are loyal to me." Leilani explained.

Everyone looked shocked.

"What do Tonowari and Ronal think?" Kiri asked Lei.

She sighed and said, "I haven't told them"