Part 1 : Daisy

It was a beautiful day today in Cyprus. The sun beaming on my face, the beautiful butterflies on the flowers, and when you stop to listen, you could even hear a faint voice singing softy. It really is a beautiful day.

"Mama, Mama, can I go outside?" Evelyn asked, pulling on her mother's blue dress. "Uh, sure?" Her mother said unsure. Her mother looked out the window from where she was washing the dishes. "Yeah, Eve. Just play where I can see you," she said, patting Eve on the head. "Okay!" Evelyn jumped in excitement.

Evelyn ran towards the door and opened it slightly. She looked back at her mom. "Bye Mama," Eve said, walking out on the front porch. Eve walked over to where the kitchen window was so her mom could see her.

Evelyn spent her time trying to catch butterflies and picking out daisies for her mother out of the ground. Eve always loved daisies. She loved the smell of them, and she loved the feeling that they brought.

While Eve was quietly watching a butterfly land onto one flower to other, she heard a woman singing. It sounded like she was singing a lullaby.

The woman's singing voice sounded calmly, save, welcoming, soft, and beautiful. Evelyn was caught off guard by the woman's singing. Slowly, one by one every butterfly flew towards the singing. And for some reason, Evelyn had this effect on her. Like she had to follow the voice.

Eve started to get up and walk towards the singer. But she stopped. She remembered what her mom told her: "play where I can see you". But the voice was getting louder and louder, and harder to resist. But I have to listen to Mama, Evelyn thought. But the singing drove her closer and closer until she gave in.

She followed the singing until it lead her to a beautiful flower field. When Eve walked even closer, the singing stopped abruptly. Then, she saw a beautiful woman twirling around in a yellow dress with daisies on it.

Now it sounded like the woman is humming the lullaby. Evelyn quietly stepped towards the woman. But not that quietly, she accidentally stepped on a branch that was hidden in the flowers. The lady suddenly stopped, turned around, and noticed Evelyn standing there.

The woman smiled. Her smile made the whole flower field glow. It made Evelyn feel comfortable. "Hello," The woman said, waving. She looked kind of nervous. But, also glad and relieved to see Evelyn. Like, she was destined to meet Evelyn.

"Hi" Eve muttered. "Did you hear me singing?" The woman asked, walking a bit closer. However, Evelyn stepped back a bit. Even though the woman had this welcoming and friendly presence, she wasn't sure if she should trust her.

Evelyn nodded. "Oh, I'm sorry!" The woman said, her face turning red in embarrassment. She hid her face with her hands.

After a couple of seconds, the woman unhidden her face. Her eyes landed on the daisies in Eve's hand. "Are those daisies?" The woman asked, pointing at them. Evelyn looked at the daisies in her hand, realizing that she didn't know that she brought them with her.

Eve held up the daisies toward the woman. "Aw, those are beautiful!" The woman said happily. "They remind me of myself, daisies. Do you know my name is Daisy?" The woman asked, still looking at the daisies that were in Evelyn's hand.

Evelyn shook her hand. The Daisy giggled. She turned to a couple of daisies on her right. She picked one up. "These," Daisy said. "These remind me of myself in many ways." She continued. "They remind me of beauty, safety, love, heaven, friendship, trust, and a welcoming presence." Daisy said, smelling the daisy.

Evelyn didn't know why, but she wanted to walk closer to Daisy. She felt driven to her. And the words that her mom told her, slowly exited her mind as she walked closer and closer to Daisy.

Then, Daisy turned to her. "Can I show you something?" Daisy asked, putting the daisy in her hair. Again, Eve felt like the woman had a affect on her. She knew that she shouldn't go with Daisy but she wanted to. Suddenly, she felt words slip out of her mouth.

"Sure!" Evelyn said. Daisy gently took Evelyn's hand and lead her somewhere. Daisy lead Evelyn through woods that looked like they weren't real. It felt like she was in a dream. It looked like a dream.

Everything looked peaceful, like nothing bad could ever happen. It felt safe, it was filled with flowers. Anywhere she went flowers were there, anywhere she looked flowers were there, and anywhere she stepped flowers were grow. It was bizarre. Everything was glowing and very bright. It looked like every corner was a doorway to heaven, or the light of heaven.

While Eve was memorialized by all of the daisies around her, they stopped. Evelyn stopped looking at the beautiful daisies and looked in front of her.

It was a wonderful, stunning, and lovely pond that looked like you'll see it in a fairy tell. Once again, it was bright, there were daisies everywhere, and there was even two frogs on Lilly pads.

Eve looked up at Daisy who was smiling ear to ear. Daisy looked down at her. "Come along," Daisy said, walking closer to the pond. Evelyn didn't know why Daisy brought her here or why Daisy was so happy about a pond. It was beautiful, but why?

Daisy sat down on the ground which was near the pond. Evelyn sat next to her. "Why are we here?" Evelyn asked, putting her hands in the water. Daisy chuckled. "I don't know, I just wanted to show you something that meant a lot to me." Daisy turned her hand to look at Eve. "You know, you remind me of myself.. when I was younger. Who loved playing outside, loved flowers especially daisies, and is curious to know what else is out there." Daisy said, in a soft calming voice like she was going to put a spell onto Eve again.

Then, Daisy started to hum a song. It sounded kind of like the song "Dancing In The Sky". Daisy's voice was so beautiful that it felt like it was lifting everything. Evelyn felt this comfort and warmth with Daisy's singing. Eve found herself swaying to the melody of the song. She felt like nothing could ever harm her.

Suddenly, everything started to float off of the earth. The pond, the frogs, the trees, the daisies, everything. Daisy didn't seemed to mind, she kept humming. At this point, Eve felt fear. She pulled onto Daisy's dress telling her that something is happening. But Daisy didn't budge.

Softly after, everything was gone except for Daisy and Evelyn. Anywhere looked like an abyss. The sky started to turn white. Daisy finally stopped humming and looked at Evelyn's scared face. She smiled her eyes softening. Evelyn looked behind Daisy seeing the abyss right behind her.

Daisy held out her hand. "Now, can I show you one last place?"