Punishment

"YOU WHAT" the young girl shouted at the tall guy, "jang uk I can't believe you!" The Girl scolded jang uk.

"Eun-Jeong please trust me in this" the boy looked at the girl, "help me once please" the boy begged as he got on his knees.

"YAH stand up your making a scene" as the girl shouted and hit jang uk shoulder, and the boy gave her a weak smile "so your willing to help" the boy asked, the girl rolled her eyes and replied, "fine hurry up let's find your maid" the girl made her way to songrim with jang uk.

"Here your sword just incase" jang uk gave the girl a smile, "tsk" the girl grabbed her sword and started looking for the young maid,until she saw Yul chasing a small figure.

She soon started chasing them and found a house where she found jang uk and his young maid "YAH you found her and didn't even bother to find me and tell me!" The girl scolded jang uk,as the girl was scolding the tall boy she felt someone's energy coming towards them and she unleashed her sword  and pointed where the energy was coming from, the sudden energy stopped moving and the blanket covering both mages fall "Eun?" Yul looked at me, with a weird look.

Third person:

"Are u ok?" The boy grew worried "did I hurt you?" Yul asked concerned,Eun-Jeong eye brown lifted and she chuckled "like you could ever hurt me" the girl laughed.

Soon after a tall blonde male came rushing in "dang-gu?" The young girl and jang uk both spoke at the same time "what are you guys doing here?" Dang-gu questioned and then looked at the young maid and at jang-uk who was hiding her eyes "you guys need to follow me" Dang-gu spoke in a serious voice and jang uk commented "well am not part of songrim so I should make my way home" he gave a nervous laugh was about to walk away, "you cannot leave, who's in songrim should all gather around it's important" the blond tall boy spoke.

Eun-Jeong pov:

As the young boys followed the blonde mage I grabbed mu deok-i wrist "your a soul shift aren't you" I look straight into her eyes and she smirked "and your an assistant" the girl replied back and I was stunned how she knew, "i don't know what your speaking about" I let go of mu deok-I wrist and started following the young mages.

Soon after the leader of songrim Park jin announced their is a soul-shift in the room, the guards closed the doors and lady jin cho-yeon released gwigu, a Jin family spirt who can locate any soul-shift i could tell mu deok-I was nervous about get exposed, I stood infront of jang uk and mu deok-I incase gwigu wanted to attack mu deok-I.

Gwigu slowly approached us and then suddenly jumped over us, attacking an mage who was behind us a soul-shifter, soon after the soul-shifter tried to run however songrim mages surrounded the soul-shifter, the soul-shifter knocked the mages down and yul attacked the shifter and stabbed him in the heart turning the shifter into stone.

When we were about to leave park Jin stopped us and invited us for a tea to get the so called "four seasons" reunited I wasnt part of the sessions and lady jin didn't like me since she thought I was the reason why jang uk didn't go through with the marriage, she looked at me with cat eyes and rolled her eyes and walked away.

Me ,Jang uk and mu-deok made our way out of songrim to go home, after scolding mu-deok and jang uk for not using their brains and walking around like they are allowed in songrim,after a awkward silence a loud growl was heard and soon after we started to run away I told jang uk to protect mu-deok when I got rid of Gwigu, I made my way to the gwigu statue as fast as I could and smashed it to the ground.