risk it

'....' -- thoughts "...." -- talking

"I like you Eun-Jeong" the sudden confession shocked Eun-Jeong, she didn't know what to say she couldn't be with him, she couldn't afford distractions she liked him and she showed him giving him hope however she knew deep down that he wasn't over his first love yet,

"Yul.." she spoke as he gently let go of her freeing her from the hug, "I need time" was the only think she could use as an excuse she didn't want to break his heart, she hopes he would understand "take your time" Yul simply said giving Eun-Jeong his little smile,

"its getting late I will see you tomorrow Yul" the young girl spoke quietly leaving Yul alone, she knew she would reject her actions, the actions she made could ruin her plan, he could be a distraction moving forward. As Eun-Jeong arrived home, the candle light were off the only source of light was the moonlight, however shadows was seen walking around.

"Did you get the sword" Eun spoke in her cold voice showing no emotions, the two soul shifters appear from the shadows carrying a sword, Naksu sword, a evil small smile appeared on Eun face, "well done ,blaming the another soul shifters was a great move,"

Eun spoke turning on the lights around her showing two hungry soul shifters "however it wasn't good enough" Eun gabbed her sword and cut the two soul shifters heads off, "pathetic" Eun looked down at the two bodies that turned into stone.

Eun-Jeong was lucky enough that she lived near a river which she could easily drop the bodies there giving the people a reason to be scared of.

Eun-Jeong got rid of the bodies and picked up Naksu sword and hid it, making sure the mages don't find out about it. if Naksu sword ends in wrong hands it could be the end of some people, which isn't a bad idea for Eun-Jeong since it would be less people for her to get rid off but she couldn't risk it.

next day

"how training with your new master?" a female voice was heard standing next to a tree "Eun am so glad your here" Jang-uk yelled.

"she wants me to drink poison" he complained, eun looked towards mudeok-i raising an eyebrow questioning her method, the young maid explained why she wants Jang uk to drink it, because it would leave the master no choice but to open his gate of energy,

"they might not opening it" Eun spoke not wanting to risk it, Jang-uk agreed with the young lady because he does not want to risk his life for something that might not work.

"Jang-uk" maid Kim called "Park-Jin is looking for" she spoke in her calm voice, Jang-uk wondered why he wanted to speak to him since he was never Park-Jin favourite since he couldn't unleash his fathers sword, Jang-uk kept his serious face and walked behind maid Kim.

"lets do it" the young lady spoke making mudeok-i face towards her in shock "if we don't do it, Jang-uk will never unleash his fathers sword" Eun-Jeong spoke in a serious tone, mudeok-i nodded in agreeing with Eun-Jeong statement

"I will do it" the young maid spoke confidently

"now that Jang-uk knows about method he wont trust you that easily" the young lady spoke and signed

"I will do it tonight, look for breathing techniques in case it works" mudeok-i nodded and walked away. 'am sorry Jang-uk' Eun-Jeong signed hoping someone was willing to open Jang-uk gate of energy to save his life.