Chapter 2 (joining the club)

As I walked up to the barn I could tell nobody was outside besides a trainer giving a young girl a lesson so I walked up to the lady "uh excuse me!" I said politely "oh! Yes darling? How can I help you?" the lady said sweetly "oh, I was just wondering if I could join this club or get a lesson?" I said embarrassed "oh! Of course dear follow me, I'll just get her off her horse and take you." she said happily "KIRRA I NEED YOU TO COOL OFF AND GET UNTACKED IM GONNA BE BACK SOON JUST HAVE A REST!" she yelled at the girl and presiding to take me over to a office area. "Ok darling just in here" she said opening the door for me "thanks" I said walking in. A grumpy looking man sat at the desk reading through papers and looking at his computer, "oh hello Mr Davis I have somebody looking to join" the lady said with a ecstatic tone. "Oh hello! It's nice to meet you, you are looking to join?" the man said "I'll go get Kirra finished bye guys!" the lady said walking off. "Uh yes I'm looking to join" I said quietly "okk, I just need a few things before I in-roll you" he said "all good" I said "ok do you own a horse and is any good at riding?" He said "I used to own a horse but I just moved here and yes I am quite good at almost anything" I said "very nice, ok so do you have a name?" He said "yes! my name is Dahlia" I said "lovely name, well I am sure you can In roll, how about a free lesson to see what you got?" he said "I would love that" I said excitedly.

THANKS FOR READING THIS AAAA