Chapter Nine

I woke up, patting the side of me. All i felt was something soft. I looked to the side to find a bouquet of flowers. I smiled, finding a note on the side of it. 

"Something for you to wake up to,

i'll be gone for a while so,

hang out with friends or something.

I'll be back around 8pm. 

                  I love you Perrie. 

                                               - Zayn xx"

I got up to put the flowers in a vase of water. I don't quite know who i'll hang out with since i barely have friends. I'm always with Zayn, and if i'm not i usually just remind myself how much i dislike people so much. 

I pulled my phone of my the pocket of my robe and called lauren. "Hey babe, come over? Zayn's gonna be gone for a while and yeah, i wanna hang out with you and catch up on things" I leaned on the counter waiting for her answer. "Of course, but Tom and Jack have to come with" she said. My heart started beating quickly, Maybe they'll be gone by the time zayn comes? 

"Yeah, yeah of course" I said before hanging up on lauren. I quickly put the Flowers in a vase and ran upstairs. "what to wear, what to wear" i said to myself looking through my closet. I bit my lip, taking out tights, a crewneck that had "ofwgkta" on it, and a pair of grey vans. 

"We'll be there in 30 minutes x" Lauren texted me. It's not even enough time for me to get ready! 

---------

I quickly showered, and got dressed. I did a few braids in my hair and let the rest loose. I put on a bit of make up.

I sighed sitting down on my bed waiting for Lauren, jack and tom to come. 

----------

I ran downstairs once i heard the doorbell. "coming!" I yelled. I was actually nervous, what if zayn comes before that huh? what if something happens? I opened the door pushing everyone outside as they tried coming inside. "It's beautiful out! why don't we go walk around" I nervously said locking my door. Everyone nodded as they walked down the stairs. "You look beautiful" tom whispered, getting closer to me. 

Lauren and jack were infront of us, and it made me more nervous. Is it because Tom's good looking? or is it just that i'm scared of Zayn? 

Maybe both. 

"we should go out to a bar tonight, Zayn should come along if he wants" jack said looking back at me. I shrugged. "um, i don't know" I said. "yeah, zayn should come" Tom said sarcastically putting his arm over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm away, trying to catch up with laurens speed. "let me talk to you for a second" I tugged lauren away from jack.

"I know what you two are trying to do" I glanced back at tom and jack who were both staring at us. "c'mon Perrie, you need to find someone new. I know you're not happy with Zayn" she sighed. "Tom's a nice guy" she smiled at me. 

I shook my head, "Maybe I don't want someone new? maybe all i want is Zayn." 

"Just come it'll be fun, I'm going to call zayn right now" Lauren took out her phone and dialled Zayn's number. "How do you even have his phone number?" I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth, I didn't mean to say it out loud, It's just a bit weird since Lauren and Zayn were never even close. "erm, he gave it to me just in case of an emergency, i dont know why i'd need him but that's just what he said." 

--------

We got to a local golfing place. "this would be cute if i were here with my boyfriend" I smiled at myself. "I'm here" Tom said pinching my cheeks. "you're really annoying tom, stop" I smacked his hand away. 

I tried hitting the golf ball, but i don't think i'm good at this. At all. 

"Let me show you" tom grabbed both my arms from behind me, moving them back then forth to hit the ball. "oooooohhhhh" lauren and jack laughed, my cheeks turned red "shut up" I said bitting my lip. I turned around and smiled at Tom, as a 'thank you'.  "Is zayn coming with us later?" I asked lauren walking towards her.

"Yeah, he's meeting up with us here so when we go over to your house we can all get ready there" She smiled at me. 

My heart started beating quickly. "oh, i-i-i'm going to get some soda, want anything?" i asked all of them. I walked towards the vending machines before they could even answer. My hands started shaking while i tried putting the dollar into the machine. "what the fuck" I murmured to myself.

"Need help?" a voice said from behind me. I jumped up, turning around to see who it was.

Zayn. 

"oh, hi" I smiled at him, turning back to the machine. "You know I saw what happened back there" Zayn whispered into my ear, grabbing onto my waist. "w-what are you talking about?" I turned around to face him. "you know exactly what i'm talking about perrie, don't pretend you don't know" he smirked pushing me closer to the vending machine. 

I bit my lip. "oh tom" I smiled. "yeah, he's such a nice guy for helping me. I should get his number so we can hang out sometime" I winked. This caused Zayn to laugh. "he won't be better than me in bed" he laughed. I brought my hands up to his chest and pushed him away from me. "I'll find out, and i'll let you know" I bit my lip walking away from the small room that had all the machines in it. 

Zayn picked me up bridal style and brought me to his car. "wait, what about the others?" I laughed as zayn put me in the back seat of his car. "I don't care about them" Zayn said trying to unbutton my pants. 

"hey hey, not here sheesh zayn can't you wait?" Ipushed zayn off of me. "let's go finish this golf stuff, and be a normal couple" I giggled. "like that'll ever happen" i thought to myself. 

--------

*Tom's POV*

"I see you're back perrie" I smiled at her. But it soon went away once Zayn walked in following Perrie. 

Why is she even with this dude? He's a complete dick. 

but I guess that's what girls like. 

I shook my head and went back to golfing. "aw, perrie Tom is all alone now go be his date" lauren joked while she sat on jacks lap. "Aw, he's lonely" Perrie frowned, walking over to me and hugging me. "just go along with it" she said for only her and I to hear. She went on her tip toes and kissed my cheek, wrapping her arms around me. 

*Zayn's POV*

My grip on the golf club tightened. Why is Perrie trying so hard to get me jealous? 

"How cute" I said, faking a smile. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay sorry this one sucked badly lol i just wanted to update and i just wrote this quickly so sorry :( ! but if you don't think it sucked i love you lolllololololoiharndgslfkmcfkndsi;olf idk im bored right now so yeahhhhhh 

btw schools obviously tomorrow so i'll maybe update in the afternoon when i get out or Tuesday idk yet.