8

Listening to the music while reading 🥺

It's been 2 days that fourth is staying in the hospital. Everyone is coming to see him except one person. His fever is gone and he will discharge today. Fourth always look at the door to expect he comes and sees him but his hope is in vain.

Gemini doesn't comes to see him in the hospital but he always send the flowers and supplements through his best men and a note that he didn't write. He always makes an excuse that he has work to do and can't come and sees fourth at the hospital.

Fourth is losing hope that's his soon to be husband will comes and sees him. In this country, everybody know that him and Gemini are engaged because of his father already make it public and also reveal the day of their marriage.

GEMINI POV

It's been two days that's fourth is at the hospital but I don't have times to go to see him plus I don't want to. Pi Mark and I become a very close and a good business partner we fight ennemis together and also become a good brother.

These days I was so busy with my mafia business because something urgent comes up. Another clan claim to be the most king of the mafia world and they even dare to robbery my weapon and drugs those scums don't know what is definition of being alive is the most precious gift that their mother had gave them. I have to show them who really is the king of this mafia world.

I arrive at a mediums house where we keep our targets out off the eye of the polices. After me and Pi Mark become partner mounts ago we constructed this house and this is the goal. I walks down to the basement it's deep down in the ground, dark and heavily guarded.

" AHHH" a scream from some of the target screaming in pain " tell me who order you to rob?" Pi Mark asks one of the men by removing his nails one by one but he still keeps his mouth shut. This guy is tough " it's useless Pi Mark he will never talk" I walk near to Pi Mark and he went to sit down on a chair and drink some whiskey.

"Tell me who order you to do that and I let you go otherwise-" I lift a burnt iron that is very hot 100° " this I rob might burns your skin little by little until your inside organ and it more hurt than removing your nails" I approach the iron near to his chest where his heart is.

He looks at it in fear " I SPEAK! I SPEAK! PLEASE DONT" he shout for mercy and I smile " say it" I say with a calm voice and walk to sit near to Pi Mark.

" we are just a group of bandits and one day a strange man comes and he gave us so much money but we have to accomplish something for him" the man seem like a leader of the group talks.

"He demanded us to rob you and hide them. We can't see his face because it's alway his man to give order and he is staying in the car with a black thick window" he speaks while the sweat flows like a river.

" seem like we have so much thing to do from now on Gemini" Mark speaks up. Gemini orders the man to let them go. His men untied those bandits and let them go. Those scums when Gemini lets them go they are running for their lives depending on how fast they are running.

" JJ, AJ, Alex and Will follow them" Mark orders their best men to follow those bandit. They are probably go see the same man who gave them money. Plus if they are really the mafia from another clan they will kill them by themselves because they said only the dead persons who can't talk.

Every mafia clan has something in common. Their bullet are being made and marque their clan's name so it's not difficult to know who had kill those bandits.

" Why don't you bring my future brother-in-law with you?" Mark question makes Gemini turn his head to look at him emotionless. Gemini takes out a cigarette and smokes " he is in hospital" a short sentence comes from him.