PIG PIN

*Fatima was stuck in shock to hear Zac say he loved her. She knows her feelings for him are strong but is it love. She fought for something to say but Zac being Zac made her feel a lot better in that moment.

Zac: Fatima you don't have to say it back right now. I know how you feel for me I wanted you to know I love you. Look I gotta go we finna go have a little fun I'll see you soon.

Fatima: Ok

Andi looking lost: Girl What the hell you looking like that for?

Fatima: Zac just told me he loves me and I ain't say nothing back.

Andi: What the hell you mean you ain't say nothing back don't you love him?

Fatima: I think I do I'm just lost I wasn't expecting him to say that.

Andi: Looks like you need the real Andi to come out sis. How do you feel when you around Zac?

Fatima: I feel perfect he treats me like a queen he touches me so soft and pleasureful.

Andi: sis if you feel like that then you should tell him. Damn that other nigga really did a number on you huh?

Fatima: Andi yes he was my world I did everything for him just for him up and do me wrong.

Andi: Sis you gotta let that hurt go Zac is not Ian. You can't fight your feelings for what Ian did. You gotta give Zac the proper chance to show you he a good man.

Fatima: I hear you sis hearing Zac say he love me took me back to a happy place.

Andi: Well let that man in and let him show you the happiness you need in life.

Fatima: Andi thank you so much for being a listening ear when I need to vent.

Andi: Girl we sisters we gotta stick with each other because me and your brother stuck like glue so I'm not going anywhere lol.

Fatima: Good I'm happy for that now let's smoke this weed I already rolled a blunt. *Handing her the backwood*

Andi: Bitch this ain't no regular blunt bitch this a backwood and it's big asf.

Fatima laughing: exactly so let's see how high we can get bitch.

*Andi and Fatima went outside on the front porch so the whole house don't smell like it. Fatima passed it to Andi and told her to spark first. Andi grabbed the wood and fired it up she hit it and damn near cough her lungs up. She passed it to Fatima she hit it and damn near got strangled. They kept the rotation going and soon both was smoking like pros. They was talking and laughing the whole time just having fun. The wood was gone and the girls just sat outside enjoying each others company until the real talking started.

Fatima: Bitch I damn near died I forgot how to breathe.

Andi: Bitch you too I knew this was a bad idea I'm to high.

Fatima: girl how the hell they smoke this shit and still do shit I could never?

Andi: Bitch I'm too high I'm finna call the fucking ambulance.

Fatima laughing: Girl hell naw just relax and enjoy the High like I am bitch.

Andi: How the hell can I enjoy the high when I'm trying to remember how to breath?

Fatima: Bitch don't think about it so hard and it will come naturally.

Andi getting nervous: No the hell it ain't Fatima it's getting worse.

Fatima: I hate smoking with rookies lol is this your first time.

Andi: Bitch first and last time I'm not wiz and snoop I can't do this shit.