The Scent of Her Beauty ~ Ch.2

Sitting around a small table with two other school girls and now a dolled-up Fujioka, small pink flowers floated about those gazing at Fujioka. Truly an adorable sight to behold. Drinking fine tea, the two other school girls conversed with him.

"So tell me, Haruhi, do you have any hobbies? What do you like to do!"

"I'm curious, what kind of products do you use on your skin? It looks so soft!"

You nod excitedly, "Yes- I'm curious as well!"

Slouching over, being overwhelmed from the whole situation. After being suffocated by school girls, Fujioka realized one important thing.

All they had to do, was to make these girls like them.

Taking a breath in, Fujioka began to tell their life story.

.
.
.

"I see...so your mother was sick and died 10 years ago...so who does the chores around the house?"

With tears still welling in your eyes at the heart-wrenching story, you gape at the school girl next to you for her comment. Fujioka kept a small smile and gazed at the school girl,

"Oh I do them myself, my mother taught me- she was an amazing cook! And when she went to the hospital she left me all kinds of great recipes, it was fun making them. Especially when they turned out good...I've had a hard childhood, but me and my dad turned out okay."

While you sobbed and hugged Fujioka side, petting their head, the two other school girls flush at Fujiokas charming smile,

"So, can we request to sit with you again!"

Pushing you away gently, they light up and agree. Standing up and going to the side to get a glass of water, Ootori hands you a handkerchief,

"You seem rather emotional."

After a sip of water, you laugh and wipe a tear, "It was an excellent performance. I couldn't help but appreciate it."

He hummed in amusement, "Performance?"

With half-lidded eyes, you watched as Suoh called Fujioka over, "Well, it was obvious it was planned at the very least."

Handing back his handkerchief, now with small bits of lipgloss and mascara stains hidden under the folds, you blink in disbelief as Suoh held Fujioka to his chest and spun her around doting over them. Fujioka reached out to Mori,

"MORI, HELP ME!"

In a Flash, Mori held up Fujioka as your eyes lazily wondered the buzz are scene in front of you with the Hitachiin twins on both sides of you.

"Oh c'mon! Come here and give daddy a big hug!" Suoh gushed at Fujioka.

"Woah-ho, did he just call himself daddy?" You and the Hitachiin twins say in sync.

You glanced over to a girl glaring at Fujioka.

.
-•-
.

Ootori sat on his bedside, a piece of cloth draping over his thin hands elegantly. Staring at the small makeup smudges, his lips twitched upwards ever so slightly.