Chapter 6.5: Pain

(Warning if your under age please don't read this chapter! This part has alot of lemon coming up! This may be alittle confusing but there are 2 parts/chapters. These may not be part of the story! A reader gave me the perfect idea, _Spirit_Wolf_ . so i'm being very nice to make these for you guys! Enjoy!)

I didn't know what to do, I just wanted break down and cry. Why was my heart going so berzerk at the moment.

Dipper touched my hand and I looked at him. "It's okay (y/n), I guess this is my fault after all." Dipper looked unhappy and tired of what happened tonight. I didn't want Dipper to carry to much of his feelings as weight on his shoulders.

Even though I had more weight...

"Hey Dipper how about we call it a night and head to bed?" I said stretching.

Dipper shook his head yes. Dipper went upstairs first. I went to the kitchen for some water. I took out a small bottle of water from the fridge.

"Hey, sweetheart!" I quickly turned around and saw Bill looking at me really pissed off.

"Hi." I smiled and waved.

He glared at me. "First that bastard Pinetree and now my head hurts." Bill kept rubbing the back of head.

I felt alittle sympathy for Bill. I walked to Bill. "What?! What do you want now?!" He said.

You raised your hand and touched the back of Bill's head. That's when I felt a big swollen bump at the back. "Ouch!" He swat my hand away.

"It still hurts you know!" Bill looked away from me.

"Well, let me see it so i can help you."

I put Bill to sit on the chair. He sat and crossed his arms.

"What are you looking for?." He said impatiently.

"Oh, there was a small ice pack somewhere here in the freezer." You said rummaging through.

"Why do you even care? About me......." Bill said queitly. I pulled out the ice pack and walked by Bill.

"Because, you care about me and i've seen how you react towards Dipper for me."

Bill looked at me confused.

I sighed. "I know Dipper loves me, alot! But I don't really have that much feelings for him Bill. He's a really great friend. Bill looked at me surprised.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel hurt, Bill."

Bill grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I almost fell, but I landed, sitting ontop of him.

Bill then put his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"B-Bill? Are you okay?" I blushed alittle.

Bill buried his face into my stomach."I can't hold it back anymore, why do I have to have these weird human emotions?"

"Because you have a soft side, for the people you love?" I giggled.

"Ugh! Eww, I have feelings!" Bill's voice muffled, making my tummy rumbled.

"Hey! Cut it out!" I laughed, trying to quickly get up.

Bill overpowered me and held me down in the same position.

"What's this? Is (y/n) ticklish?" Bill made a creepy smirk.

"Yes! I am, now let me go and let's not talk abou-AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! STOP!" Bill started to tickle me by my stomach. I couldn't stop laughing. I tried to break free, I kicked and squirmed. Until I final got away, but I was falling at the same moment. Bill caught me, before my head touched the ground.