Chapter 41: What's He Really Up to?!

Time was ticking, just where was (Y/n)? Bill had thought, as he rested his head in his hand.

"WILL!" Bill shouted.

"AHH! Y-yes B-Bill?" Will slowly floated towards Bill afraid.

Bill sighed, "Ready the preparations! We need to be on schedule if we're actually going to make this work!"

"Y-yes! S-sir!" Will nodded as he floated to what looked like a large portal-gate mechanism. Will snapped his fingers as small metal pieces floated and stuck into each correct part of the portal.

"Soon Mill, you'll see your big brother again. And I'll make sure not to loose you again." Bill whispered to himself as he made a creepy smirk.

(Y/n's POV)
"S-slow down!" I said trying to regain my breath.

Mabel and I were already out of gravity falls' town and back on the trail. There from a distance, I could see the mansion.

"We gotta hurry! Bill's waiting for that necklace!" Mabel said reminding me.

"I know, b-but....if I loose consciousness again! This'll be your fault, Mabel!" I said falling to my feet.

"(Y/n)!" Mabel turned around and held me up, "I'm so sorry! I was in a hurry an-"

"D-Don't worry...about..it!" I took a large breath.

"Guess, we can take 2-minute break." Mabel giggled.

I smiled, shaking my head. As we took in the cool breeze and scenery. We heard rustling in the bushes.

"WHO'S THERE!" The both of us shouted.

"So, I'm guessing Bill infamous plans are going well..." Out came Reverse Dipper.

"REVERSE D!" Mabel shouted.

"THAT IS NOT MY NAME!" Reverse Dipper shouted back, "Well, that's not how it's pronounced anyway! Let me formally introduce myself, ladies. I'm-" He was cut off by the impact of a stick hitting his face.

"OW! WHAT THE-"

"Take that, you crazy psycho! Leave us alone!" Mabel said picking up more sticks.

"Wait! I don't want to fight yo-" Reverse Dipper quickly dodged all the sticks that were being thrown at him.

"Like, we'll fall for that!" I shouted, handing Mabel more sticks.

"Please! Just hear me out!" He finally used his magic and stopped all the sticks from falling.

Mabel and I were in a fighting stance, ready at any moment to attack.

"LADIES! PLEASE CALM THE HELL DOWN!" Reverse Dipper shouted, finally catching our fullest attention.

"Talk fast! Cause my fist hate waiting, you creeten!" Mabel cracked her knuckles.

"Why thank you! Finally! You women are brutes! I swear this is the reason why I will never have a wife. But besides that, I am no longer your enemy! Miss (Y/n) and Mabel. I am Dipper Gleeful as you should know. And well you already know I'm the parallel counterpart to your brother, Miss Mabel." Dipper Gleeful smirked.

"Eugh! Whatever! If your not here to hurt us? Then what do you want?" I said as I twirled my hair.

"I just came here to deliver a fair warning, to you Miss (Y/n)."

"Me?" I said looking confused.

"Beware the tricks that dream demon will play, beware the lies he may give and beware the help he may want." Dipper Gleeful dug his hand into his pocket as he pulled out a turquoise necklace from his pocket. This necklace looked similar to the one my parents gave me, but just the color was pretty different. "Just don't die like she did....okay?" 

"Like she did? Who are you talking about?" I asked.

Mabel then gasped, "DID ME? WELL THE OTHER MABEL DIE?! IS THERE EVEN ANOTHER MABEL?!" 

"Wait? What? NO! Not my ridiculous sister, she's alive and fine. I couldn't care much." Dipper Gleeful made a disgusted face.

"Oh...I see, well that's a reli- wait a minute! HEY!"

"Well, would you look at the time, I better take my leave! Heed my words (y/n)! Do stay alive!" And with that, Dipper Gleeful vanished!

"UGH! The nerve of that guy! He says his weird riddles and disrespects his sister! Someone's gotta pound him in the chicken's pen!

'What did he mean? Beware the tricks the dream demon will play? Is Bill just using us again?' I scratched my head as a small headache bolted into my head. "Ugh."

"Hey (y/n), take it easy! We should get back quickly before anything else happens." Mabel tugged my shirt. 

I nodded as we took a quick run back to the mansion.

(E-E) *Zombie Noises* IM BACCCCKKKKK! Not from the dead....but I do feel as if I'm dying. Don't you ever just hate it when you gotta focus on school so damn much cause it's your senior year and you just wanna FINISH SCHOOL AND BE DONE WITH IT SO YOU CAN GET A GOOD JOB OR CONTINAIUJSEOEWFNWMOMKLN! 

*Breaths* Bruh. 

Heya Guys! Team!

Heya Guys! Team!....Squad! I'm back! How was your day!? How was your Christmas and how was your fangirling life! :^D It may have been a while. And I mean a while, cause trust me books are one this. But writers block and school is another....AND SCHOOL MAINLY! I TOTES WANT to finish this book and besides too, it's not like I hate this book! I love it! The concept on my story is interesting..I can say so myself. People also want updates on my other books. But Imma have to put those on a pause for a bit. So I can have the time to finish Billy-Boop's story here. Cause I mean being a dream demon is tough!

*Looks over to Bill who is drinking a latte?*

Anywho, I hope you guys are well and fantastic! I love all you great readers and authors out there, cause I mean, come on I read a ton of your books out there and THEY ARE AWESOME! :^D See you guys in the next chappy! Stay chilling! -Nikkitori out