dinner

Hi pookies, I just wanted to clear up that there are no pregnancies happening in this story because I've seen it requested a lot. (I'm sorry I just hate kids😭)

...

"Irene! Could you help me out with my hair?" I yell from the bathroom. She comes in, her phone tucked between her ear and her shoulder as she detangles my hair. She's always the best at doing this.

She finishes and I smile as I wash my hair. "Where's my reward, sweetheart?" She teases, holding the phone away from her mouth. I roll my eyes and smile.

I peck her sweetly on the lips. "There." I kiss her again. "And another." I kiss her again. "And another." I kiss her again. "And one more."

She smirks and leaves the bathroom, closing the door behind her after yelling, "Aria finishes at 3:00, don't forget, love!"

I finish up my shower and get dressed. I put on a knee length skirt and a blouse with heels. I always dress up when I pick up Aria because the first time I picked her up I was wearing "hippie beach clothes" apparently, and her classmates made fun of her for the whole week.

I take Irenes white Range Rover and drive to Arias school. I get a call from her and I pick up. "Where the hell are you?" I ask, "Stuck in the principals office." "What did you do now?" "Bold of you to assume it was me."

"It's always you, Aria." I laugh. "Just come and get me. They need someone to come and get me otherwise I can't leave." I groan and take the key out of the ignition.

"I'm coming." I hang up and lock the car, pulling my skirt down a bit as I walk into her school. I see the receptionist and I can just tell she's not in a good mood.

"I'm here for Aria." I say and she raises an eyebrow. "That trouble maker is your kid?" She asks, looking me up and down. "You look awfully professional to have a misbehaving kid."

"If I'm not mistaken, I would say you're flirting with me, darling." I say, just to make her uncomfortable. Her face heats up and she looks like she's about to protest but I cut her off.

"I would love to see just exactly what that mouth could do," I look down at her name tag. "Diana, but I'm afraid, my niece comes before anything." I place my hand over hers and smirk as she doesn't attempt to move it.

"If I ever need a meaningless fuck though, I'll be sure to come pay you a visit, love." I wave her goodbye, laughing to myself at how red she turned as I walk in the direction of the principals office.

I open her door and sure enough, Arias mid argument with her. "It's not my fault! She swung first!" "You broke her nose!" "It's not my fault she can't take a punch!"

I clear my throat, catching both of their attentions. "I'll be sure to punish her for her behaviour. This kind of behaviour isn't accepted in my household, principal smith." I say coldly and Aria stands, grabbing her bag.

"I can feel your eyes, Janice." I holler back at her, knowing she's watching my ass as I walk away. Aria groans, "do you have to flirt with every female teacher at my school?" I giggle.

"No," we walk past the reception area and I know Diana is watching me. And Aria knows too. "Gross!" She whispers and I laugh.

We get to the car and I put the key in the ignition. "Did you win?" I ask as we pull out of the parking lot. "I broke her nose, if you didn't hear." I hold out my hand and she high fives me. "That's my girl."

...

We get home and Aria immediately does her homework. She's quite a smart kid, but because she's a bit of a nerd, people like to pick on her because they assume she won't stand up for herself.

But obviously, they're wrong. She's like her aunt Irene, that one. Arias mom is away on a work trip for who knows how long, and she's paying us plenty to compensate for looking after her child but I genuinely enjoy hanging out with Aria. She's a cool kid.

Irene and I aren't exactly girlfriends, more like bestfriends that fuck occasionally. It's a weird arrangement, but it works for us.

I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner where Arias doing work on the island when Irene walks in, her posture giving away that she's tired.

"You tired, my love?" I ask as she wraps her arms around my waist. "Never too tired for my dinner..." She whispers, kissing my neck so sensually I almost burn the actual dinner.

"My god! Get a room!" Aria groans, packing her stuff up and running upstairs to her room. "Sorry baby!" Irene shouts after her, chuckling as she turns off the stove and continues kissing against my neck.

My hand flys to the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me as her front meets my back. I feel the curves of her breasts flush against my back and I groan.

"Can I have my dinner, now?"

...

Wordcount: 855