Chapter 1-3 : A Tight Squeeze ( Part 2 )

Y/N POV

Th-this can't be real, right, huggy couldn't just move on his own, he was just right here a few minutes ago, I must be losing my mind right now.

When you were trying to snap out of it for a moment before realizing that this is real.

Y/N : if he did move, then how was he able to be this quiet, guess I'll have to look for him.

When you walked near the other door and used the blue hand of the grabpack on the scanner, it only took a few seconds before it was finished scanning the blue hand, as the door was rising.

Y/N : i remembered, this path leads to the make a friend room, he must be hiding in there.

While you were walking down the hallway and noticed a poster on the wall of one of huggy's friends, candy cat.

Y/N : heh, I remember some of the kids and children adored that candy cat, good times, good times.

While you were walking down the hallway until you noticed one of huggy wuggy's arms was reaching out of the door, when you try and use your grabpack to reach it before he moves his arm into the room with the slightly open the door.

Y/N : hm, maybe I'll go in here.

When you tried opening the other door but it was locked, you didn't have a choice but to open the slightly open door and was heading into the dark hallway.

Y/N : it's really dark in here, Ah.

When suddenly some steam blew through one of the pipes.

Y/N : phew, thank goodness that was just steam, for now.

When you walked through the dark hallway and opened another door that leads to the storage room, when you went up the stairs and saw a power cube on the floor.

Y/N : hm? Wonder where this goes.

When you saw four power stations that connect to each cube, but they were missing.

Y/N : maybe this goes here.

When you place the blue cube back in its place while it attaches to it, when you look at the room below.

Y/N : guess I'll have to head down to find the others.

When you jumped down on some boxes while using your grabpack to hold onto the edge, when you got down and was looking for the rest of the cubes until you found something else.

Y/N : huh?

When you find an orange VHS tape sitting on the shelf.

Y/N : let's see what this VHS tape has to say.

When you found a door that leads back to the way you came in and put the VHS tape in the VHS player, as the TV was turning on.

Auery : ugh, rich, where are they keeping the huggy boxes.

Rich : I don't know, I couldn't tell you, remember when maintenance last did a  sweep of this place.

Auery : No.

Rich : exactly, nobody in this stupid company knows what they're doing, Aw I swear I haven't seen a single box in it's place since they started flooding the storehouse with orphanage junk.

Auery : Right.

Rich : I get it, it's a nice program and all, on-brand, but ( sigh ), it's just hard to be happy about it when manufacturing is on OUR NECKS about it, cause we can't find the stupid huggy boxes.

Auery : Rich!

Rich : ( sigh ), you're right, you're right, it's... it's for the orphans... I just wish there were less boxes, anything less would be more abidable, is- is that even a word? Abidable.

Y/N : hm? I kinda know how rich feels, used to be too much pressure sometimes and couldn't find the right box in a hurry.

When you went and continued looking for the cubes, when you were managed to find the other three, as you went back the stairs and placed them on the power station with the blue one, when the machine was receiving power.

Y/N : let's see what this crane can do?

When the crane was moving to the far back and hold onto a square glass box which contains something inside, when the crane was moving back before it stopped and dropped the box causing the glass to break, when you jumped down and saw what was in the glass box.

Y/N : exactly just what I was looking for.

When you attach the red hand to your grabpack as it is attached perfectly.

Y/N : now that I have both hands, let's see where that path goes.

When you went and used both of your grabpack hands on the scanners, it only took a few seconds before the door open but not fully, when you crouch and went under the door as you slide down the converter belt rollers.

Y/N : hm? There has to be something to power this door.

When you looked around and saw an electrical outlet, but there was one problem, it was the other end, but as you saw A little stick case of converter belt rollers.

Y/N : hm? Seems like I have to find another way around that small staircase.

As you looked around and found another way around the staircase of converter belt rollers,  As you placed the red hand on the electrical outlet and pull the wire around the power pole as you slide down the converter belt rollers, as you placed the blue hand on the other electrical outlet as the converter belts were powered on and moving.

As you where being moved on the converter belts as an alarm sound and you parts fell on you.

Y/N : Ouch, no wonder why they always say to be careful when entering these areas.

While you were still being moved on the converter belts as more toy parts came from different directions, as the trail came to an end as you came across one of the broken tube that usually hold the toy parts, as you jumped out of there and landed on the floor.

Y/N : Ugh, couldn't they at least lay out on mattress just in case of THAT happens, huh?

As you looked in front of you and saw you were in the make-a-friend room.

Y/N : the make-a-friend room, I didn't know that trail leads to here, hm?

As you saw the power station that powers on the make-a-friend machine, as you took a look at it, while it was saying, needs power.

Y/N : hm? If I'm gonna turn on the make-a-friend machine, it's gonna need some power, but how am I gonna do that.