Chapter 1-4 : Make-a-Friend

Y/N POV

As I was in the make-a-friend room and trying to find a way to reconnect power to the make-a-friend Machine.

Y/N : hm, how can I power this make-a-friend machine?

You looked around and saw there was nothing, but when you noticed a stairway.

Y/N : maybe that stairway will led me to the power source.

When you were walking before walking up four sets of stairs, when you made it to the top and noticed another TV with another VHS Player.

Y/N : there must be a pink VHS tape around this area, but where can I find it?

You continued walking until you looked to your right and saw a pink VHS tape on the edge of a wall.

Y/N : how did that VHS tape got there? Oh well

When you used the red hand to get the pink VHS tape and it was brought to you, when walked over to the VHS player and inserted the VHS tape in, when the TV was Playing the tape

Y/N : wonder who was on this tape?

When the TV was showing the picture of a hand while the audio was playing
-----------------------------------------------------

When the TV was showing the picture of a hand while the audio was playing -----------------------------------------------------

Interviewer : "So, Stella, What made you want to work at the Playtime Co. factory?"

Stella Greyber : "Playing with toys when I was young was so magical. I could go straight from my bedroom floor to anywhere in the world. It was such a great feeling. And... being able to work at a toy factory... somewhere that can provide kids with that same experience... That's a pretty great feeling too!

Sometimes though... I really, really wish I could go back. To being a kid, I mean. And it's weird, 'cause... adults are just kids, but older! I don't think anyone ever really feels like an adult? But your body just gets older... and older... and then you die. Poof! *Laughs*

Human bodies just can't stay young forever. There's things though, like some trees that can stay alive even while being way older than a person! I mean, the oldest people to ever live are STILL younger than those! So I guess everyone is always young relative to something... Right?"

Interviewer : "Alright, I think we're getting a little off-track."

End of Tape.
-----------------------------------------------------

Y/N : Hm? So that was the interview of my old coworker, Stella Greyber, ( sigh ), I remember those days when she and I used to make new ideas together.

When you remembered the times you and Stella created bunch of new toy ideas for Playtime Co, to bring new joy to orphans and children.

Y/N : anyway. I better get to powering up the make-a-friend machine.

When you walked over to another electrical outlet numbered outlet number one. As you attached the red hand, But when you looked at the path.

Y/N : I don't think the court is going to be long enough for me to reach the other side, how am I gonna get over there?

When you saw an edge underneath platform that was on the other side

Y/N : seems like this could help.

When you use the blue hand to pull it and it reveal to be a little shortcut to getting to the other side.

Y/N : great, but I might need to make my way over there while making sure there's enough cord room to reach.

When you were walking to the electric pole over on the left first while letting the electric cord touch the pole, while you continued walking until you did the same thing for the right one.

Y/N : okay that takes care of that situation. Now to connect the blue hand to the other electrical outlet. Then I'll restore the power.

When you continued walking suddenly the cord was stretching but you were trying to reach the other side. Lucky you were managed to reach it.

Y/N : now... I... Just need to...

While you were still using your strength you use the blue hand and attached it to electrical outlet number 2. When the power was being restored and heading down the the wires that connect to the make-a-friend machine.

Y/N : that takes care of that. Now then to turn on the make-a-friend machine to make a toy if I'm gonna get through that door

When you head downstairs and walked near the power button while it's saying

Power On

Y/N : welp, here goes nothing.

You pressed the red button as machinery was making sounds while the eyes are opening, when you saw three glowing levers on the three tubes

Y/N : guess I'll have to pull these down, eh should be that simple.

When you use the blue hand to pull each lever as one toy part came out of each one, the first machine gave the toy parts color, as you saw the toy was in the color of yellow and black, along with a little blue.

Y/N : heh, how cute.

When the toy parts entered the next part of the machine that assembles the toy parts together, and when the toy entered the last part, it was being scanned by red lights to make sure there were no tears or cracks on it.

When the was rolling on the converter belt and was at the end when it stopped at the door

Y/N : thanks you make-a-friend machine.

When you took the toy and placed it on the scanner while it was scanning, when it was finished it said ''Toy Accepted'' While the big door was opening.

Y/N : I don't know why but something feels very uncomfortable about this hallway?