🐯25

Meanwhile -
Yn:( linked arm with jk)
Tae: wife'y.. this suits you..
Yn: i know right...
Jk: my girl is always best
Yn:( gave flying kiss)
Tae: ha ha ha soo nice... But she only belongs to me..
Yn:( blushed) hmm lets go..

Next day-
At morning -
Yn: hi oppa good morning
Jin: good morning yn
Yn: be prepared oppa.. today is engagement for her...
Jin: oh is it.. ok then.. when we are going??
Yn: 10 o clock
Jin: ok then... I'll be ready..
Yn: ok...( Moved to tae room and seen jimin jk and tae... Jimin is laying on bed where as these two idiots playing games in their phone) hey boys... You guys need to get ready.. we are going to Mr khan's house... Get up... Go and get ready ..
Jimin: ok I'm going...
Yn: very good.. jk get up... Get up and get ready..
Jk: yn... One min... This is last one... Wait....yeahhhhhhb i won.... Tae lost yn
Tae:( pouted)
Yn: ok congratulations now you go and get ready...
Jk: ok bye...
Yn:( went to tae and kissed his cheek) get ready fast..( whispered in his ear and slightly kissed his earlobe and ran from there)
Tae: woahhh is she really my girl... What a change yar.. impressed... Ynnnn... You made this day to me... Thankyouuuuu

At Mr Khan house-
Yn: so we reached
Tae: thank god...
Yn: come lets go..
RM: hmm
Mrs Khan: yn...
Aryan:( when my mom called yn i looked around and found her in beautiful saree.. She is really a beauty goddess)

 She is really a beauty goddess)

Yn: hi mam
Mrs Khan: oh god yn... You are soo beautiful...
Yn:( blushes) thankyou mam and we'll you are too beautiful...
Mrs Khan:( laughs)come lets go...
Yn: hm...
Tae:( grabbed her hand)
Yn:( looked at him)
Tae: be with me..( i seen that Aryan staring at her)
Yn: ok... ( Linked arm with him)
Aryan: (why the heck she always do this)

At evening-
J hope: i really impressed with this engagement..
Yn: haha yes me to....
Aryan: yn...
Yn: hm...
Aryan: my mom is calling you...
Yn: ok... I'm coming...
Tae:should I come with you...
Yn: no need I'll go...( I moved to bride room and seen both daughter and mother) hi mam and beautiful bride..
Mrs Khan:( laughs)
Bride: what a visit yn?? You didn't even visited me once??
Yn: sorry sorry...
Mrs Khan: ok ok yn today night we all are going to temple so you to come with us... And here saree for you
Yn: mam again another gift..
Mrs Khan: take it...
Yn: hmmm
Mrs Khan: tie this and come at night.. don't forget we all ladies are going ok..
Yn: hm ok..

At night---
Tae:( me jk are watching TV.. i got bore and moved to yn room and got stunned at her attire)

 i got bore and moved to yn room and got stunned at her attire)

Yn:( smiled)
Tae: yn... How many shades are there in you??? You always impress me...
Yn:( smiles)
Tae: where you are going??
Yn: temple...
Tae: ( kissed her forehead) be safe...
Yn: hm..  bye..
Tae:( hugged her tightly) bye...

At temple -
Yn:( standing near pond as mrs Khan told me to hold towel for the person who dipped in the water for Puja... As i was waiting.. Aryan came out from pond making me hell shock..Mrs Khan said ladies right then why he is here... He came soo close to me i took one step back due to closeness.. i looked away as he is standing shirtless infront of me... Chaaa shameless fellow... How can he stand like that??)
Aryan: ( i told my ma to send towel with yn)excuse me mam will you give me towel...( Whispered in her ear)
Yn: huhh( gave towel to him and moved from there)
Aryan:( laughs) running away from me... But at last you will come to me...