🐯38

Next day-
Yn:( sitting infront of mirror with tears... Staff were making me get ready for marriage.. i don't want this marriage but.. everything is ready... Tears formed in my eyes..)
Staff 1: oh god... Mam you are soo beautiful..
Staff 2: yes mam... You are like a angel... I think sir is soo lucky to have you..
Yn:( looked into mirror)

Aryan: you are soo beautiful

Yn:( looked at him)
Aryan:( smiles)
Yn:( looks at him.. he comes to me about to touch my cheek but i backed away) please... Don't touch me
Aryan:( looks at her) but you are my soon to be wife.. so make habitat of my touch.. because I'll touch you every day...
Yn:( crying) please....
Aryan:( caressing her cheek)  don't ruin my mood..
Yn:( trying to remove his hand)please...( Weak voice)
Aryan: let's go... It's time.. for our WEDDING..
Yn:( crying) please stop this all.. i don't want it----
Aryan:( grabbed her hand and started pull her with me)
Yn:( crying) please leave me please..... I beg you please..( grabbed door fame to prevent from pulling from him.. )
Aryan: yn don't test my patience.. ( started pulling her but she holded door fame tightly.. losing my patience.. i raise my hand..)
Yn:( flinched hard and closed my eyes hardly.. to feel slap..)
Aryan:( looks at her) just come with me( started pulling her out with me)
Yn:( crying)

In garden-

Yn:( looking at decoration

Yn:( looking at decoration.. my heart started to beat fast in fear.. )
Aryan:( made her to sit beside me forcefully)
Yn:( crying hard) please---
Aryan: shut up..

A gun shoot.. is heard every where..
Officer: let her go Mr Aryan..
Aryan:( looked at them)
Yn: taeeeee..( i was about to go to him but Aryan pulled me back)
Aryan: where is the manners Mr officer?? I didn't invited you for my marriage.. how can you come inside..
Tae: stop with that act.. leave me... let her go
Aryan:( holded yn wrist tightly)
Yn: ahh
Officer: Aryan it's better if you leave her.. let her go..
Aryan: what is the mistake i did?? That you officer surrounded around my wedding hall??
Officer: we had complaint on you.. so please surrender..
Aryan: who gave you complaint??
Tae: it's me.. you kidnapped my fiance.. my love..
Aryan:( glared at him)
Officer: Mr Aryan let her go or else we will start firing..
Aryan:( left yn hand)
Yn:( as he left my i was about to run but)
Tae:( she started to run to me but suddenly he pushed her to the ground.. and took a chain which had black beads a lot and forcefully he tried to make it wear to her.. but she hold his hands and stopping)
Rishi: tae he is forcing her to marry her.. if he tie the chain then yn will be married to him...
Tae: officers go and pull him back...
Officers : yes sir...( Moved to Aryan and pulled him up and made him sat on his knees..)
Tae:( i went to her and made her stand.. she immediately hugged me tightly)
Yn:( tears started to flow) i missed you tae.. i thought this is the last day.. of my life..
Tae: cool down....
Officer: sir we will take him now..
Tae: wait officer.. he should know this...
Yn:( looked at tae)
Tae: ma...
Yn:( i seen ma and dad too came here.. i hugged ma tightly.. she broke the hug and kissed my forehead)
Tae: jungkook record..
Jk: ok( taken camera out and started recording)
Tae:( took ring out from my pocket) I'm kim taehyung.. ready to marry you and take you as my beloved wife till end of my life.. i promise you that I'll take care of you and be with you in every situation.. I'll trust you , support you in every aspect.. will you marry me??
Yn: yes i do...( He inserted ring to my ring finger. And i took ring from dad and inserted to him)
Tae: rishi said that black beads make you married women right...
Yn:( nodded)
Tae;( taken that black beads chain and made her to wear it)
Yn:( smiles)
Pandit: son make keep this vermillion on her forehead too...
Tae:( i took the vermillion and applied it to her forehead)

Flashback -
On mehandi day-
Yn: wait... Aashritha.. can you please go to Seoul.. this is BTS dorm address.. go there and inform everything and tell him say after tomorrow is wedding.. please do it fast...
Aashritha: ok...